I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

The latter

4 Likes

Just bought the 16mm line from @Bobgrows. The wife and I are stoked.

2 Likes

Well, you’ve single handedly sent me on a Mac1 locate and obtain mission. Literally changed my outlook on that cultivar completely. Hopefully :canada: doesn’t let me down on yet another cut that’s impossible to obtain. Also got me contemplating some cannagars but that’s a whole other scenario lol. Great thread bro, love it!

4 Likes

It’s worth the hunt . You see it’s frost level , translates to smell taste and power too .

Cannagars rule , my new preferred method of combustion

3 Likes

Oh I’m on it, have been for a couple days tbh. Maybe those will lessen the insane amount of joints I smoke daily/nightly lol. I was scared away by what I can only imagine was a bad batch from Dave at CE, he was like hype crap blah blah , and after blazing his I agreed. And he’s an exceptional cultivator/grower but I think he just needed to dial her in tbh. It’s funny how one mishap can skew judgement so easily, then a read a few things like only good for breeding, short duration etc. then since watching you come back I was intrigued, and the more you posted the more intrigued I became. And glowing reviews plus we seem to have similar pallets for the most part. I need a frost factory for a breeding project as well and hoping she’ll fill those shoes.

1 Like

Doug opened the wiki for BOG seeds .

1 Like

Not a Bog fan . Ran about 6 of his years ago found nothing for me

2 Likes

Good luck breeding with her IF you get the real cut she is near impossible to get seeds out of . I whacked her with the best I had full term she gave up few seeds and as of today only one has sprouted and lived.

I call it Lost Cap and it’s in my Tent 1 right now

2 Likes

Man I hate trim jail

Watching Top Gear

9 Likes

The Mac 1 is SUPER PRETTY!

17 Likes

I love top gear. :100:

1 Like

That looks delicious Jet!

1 Like

Irvine seeds has a mac1 x candyland that looks amazing. I’ve got a few I’m gonna be starting soon. You can get a 20 pack of fem seeds for 50 bucks too :v:

This is off their discord

8 Likes

@Jetdro Do you have a link to those filter ends you use please? This size on the picture is what I’m looking for

7 Likes

Purple rose supply

Just Google buy from them good peps
Those lil ones are the Mini

3 Likes

Actually , to be honest , it is :sunglasses:

Me too fav 1 hour show seen em all

1 Like

The lil Mac plant did well for her height !
5.2 ounces of beautiful bud . The 6 footers in Tent 2 will yield really nice I bet

Actually yielded more , I do not trim small shit , so what was left when I finished the nice buds is gonna get pressed for rosin

5 Likes

Here’s the Strawberry Cough at 47 days. I took her down at 56 last time. Thinking of pushing her to 63 this time for no good reason.

15 Likes

Just curious @Jetdro which batch won the blind smoke test? They all look great. It amazes me at the green thumb you have and respect your talent the shit looks awesome

2 Likes