Identifying help

1 Like

Ph fluctuations

4 Likes

That was my first guess, I’m no pro. Though!

1 Like

Looks like, here you’ve got more info … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Better safe than sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

Ph is exponential, so a full point of fluctuation is alot. I always try to adjust it over the course of say a week if it’s way high

3 Likes

Everything starts to go wrong when the PH is off check every time you water or feed

3 Likes

And @Esrgood4u also would say: check and calibrate your pH measurer or you could have serious problems … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

That fuggin Ph… always likes to f with people

3 Likes

Yeah don’t freestyle that thing like I do. :grimacing:

1 Like

Hahaha “J ‘imma freestyle everything’ Bug”

1 Like

Thank you my good man. I’ll probably get a gallon of water ph it, then just use that gallon the last of the week instead of ph a bottle of water every time I feed.

1 Like

The fertilizer can throw off the PH levels best to check after you add fertilizer
Example my tap water plus 500 ppm of jacks puts the water ph at 6.3 sweet spot

no fertilizer add my tap water is 7.5 ph

It all depends on your tap and what you use

4 Likes

I’d do a little run-off test first and foremost to check pH and PPM…

Also looks like you might have a possible Thrip problem starting(possible damage on background plants)

Alaskagrown

1 Like

How can you tell if it’s thrips man?

I don’t see the greasy looking residue here from thrips. Their larva are like tiny slugs.
I agree with the others above about ph problems.
I have to check after adding nutes, and then I wait a while and check again before doing the water…

Looks like a variegated leaf to me :thinking:

But idk I’m way past my bedtime and I’ve been smoking that jungle shit again :laughing:

Thought this could be Thrip damage…but don’t see any poop…probably just the same issue happening on another plant.

Alaskagrown

Yes 100% do this. You can very easily loose your entire grow if you don’t. :v:

1 Like

You been stealing my tap water? That’s my situation right there. 7.x out the tap, add my Jack’s and I’m at 6.3-6.4. add my cal mag and I’m chilling in coco range 5.8-6

2 Likes

We be the same lol
Are you on the east coast?

1 Like