Illudium Now

Such a great guy.

He sent me Vietnam thunder fuck in the mail so thats why I said that. Il give whatever I can from these to those who want it. This is OG after all.

6 Likes

I am extremely lucky to get this plant to work with yes thanks. Great info. The leaves on the plant are so distinctive and the structure. It’s very easy to tell what plant is Illudium because the leaves shimmer it’s like that flip flop paint. Really interesting plant. The smoke is amazing too. Not the most powerful but unique and worth the effort. Cool to see you know about this plant too.

4 Likes

DIBS, Dibs, fibs!!! No, not yet on those seeds??? Sorry, Bro, couldn’t resist. You hit the JACKPOT with that one, work your magic!!! SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

These will be new mothers :heart::heart:

11 Likes

Taking the time to veg will produce a good yield.

12 Likes

14 Likes

Shines like christmas wrapping paper. That’s her!

3 Likes

Wow snazzy

2 Likes

That is a very special plant right there I can’t get my head around those wrapping paper leaves.good show old chap I can’t wait to see where this goes that’s awesome @SkunkHunt101

2 Likes

The leaves have that effect like on the back of a ambulance the shiny stickers. It’s really something to see for sure. Il
Keep you all posted.

4 Likes

This mother is growing outdoors. This fall and winter when I clone off her, they will be strong and give me near :100: % success. It’s a light hog. It needs as much light as it can get due to it’s genetics. The sun :sun_with_face: does wonders for keeping the strain strong for the next round.

9 Likes

Looks so healthy. Is it a potent smoke?

1 Like

This one has caught my attention tell me more

1 Like

Illudium mother I’ve been growing outdoors to prepare clones for winter indoor grow.

14 Likes

Pretty sweet looking mom you’ve got there.

3 Likes

Thats not mine. I lost the clone i had unfortunately. Will be getting it back soon tho.

2 Likes

It happens to the best of us my man. Glad you’ll be getting another shot!

2 Likes

Here is the same plant in week 2 of flower 1-13-23
I cloned her in May of 22. She will be harvested in March or early April. If you have never had Illudium you are missing out.

16 Likes

Man, that looks wonderful. This is a clone only strain…right? @Illudium

3 Likes