I'm a tightwad

This is what I use.

3 Likes

OK, I “borrowed” a hair iron and squeezed out a tiny bead of resin from a bud (mostly just made a very flat, very hard and shiny chip out of the bud
so, tightwad or no, I recognize defeat when I see it) I ordered a press 4 ton DabPress

I’m pretty sure I will catch some flac over ordering the press…(but at least she didn’t catch me standing on her hair tool) :innocent:

5 Likes

bet you really like it

This reminds me of “ hot knifing”. A friend of mind engaged in such activity back in the day when the bottom knife slipped and burned him below his nose. Can’t imagine a iron slipping.

3 Likes

Ahahhhaa, that was pretty cool, huh. I haven’t thought of that for years.

That, and smoking hash from the head of a pin, stuck through a piece of cardboard, and covered by a glass. Light the nug of hash on the pin and put the jar over it until full. Then, slide the glass to the edge of the table/counter, and bend down and suck all the smoke out of the glass. You don’t waste a crumb of hash doing it like that. We were teens and trying to make it go farther. :v:

3 Likes

I love mine. Sure, it’s the lowest end model, but I’ve been very pleased with the unit and see no need to upgrade for my purposes.

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for, a good personal use press…

1 Like

Pressed out a GG#4 bud and got my first usable qty of rosin…
Oh my! I should have done this long ago, yum tasty! and what a buzz!!!

1 Like