Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Y’all talking my language

My favorite, although very heavy breakfast is; Two English muffins with two over easy eggs, hash browns, bacon and slab of caramelized onion all covered with white sausage gravy!

3 Likes

Never even heard of red eye gravy, had to google it but that one I’ll give a whirl in the morning it sounds pretty neat.

2 Likes

You are in for a treat.

Don’t fuss with any recipe that is anything other than deglazing a nasty ham pan with coffee, and simmering it down. If you need to roll some lard or butter around in there because your ham is lean that’s between you and your God.

Do not make red eye with roux, fake ass ham stock cubes or instant coffee. Everyone will know you’re from the north if you do that shit.

2 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits lol I’m from the Midwest everything gets butter, and I mean butter not margarine!!

4 Likes

Hell yeah. Midwest United! I feel like I’m the bridge between the Midwest and the south. The common denominator is butter.

2 Likes

Amen and amen!

2 Likes

Right on. I’m from Cincinnati and we have “Big butter Jesus” so you and your lords are right on track for some bitchin’ red eye gravy.

3 Likes

There’s a fun movie called Butter about butter sculpture competition.

It’s light and silly but I enjoyed it.

4 Likes

It’s 75° at 9 am and raining it’s ass off. It’s a good day to be working inside. Happy Labor Day y’all.

Should see an end to the rain in a few hours and see what 91% humidity at 75 feels like.

6 Likes

Its 70 and beautiful and breezy in the ole Blue Ridge

4 Likes

It’s pretty comfortable at my desk while I’m making product labels :rofl::rofl:

Happy labor day to y’all hard working folks.

2 Likes

Do you make or have a lead on Good topicals? I have a very fragile friend.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had good feedback on my salve. I’m working on another batch I just need to get more CBD/CBG oil from a friend. Been lazy about messaging him.

2 Likes

Keep me posted , i would like a couple packs.

3 Likes

Lucky. Let’s see if we get a breeze. I bet we get that stagnant swamp air :joy:

2 Likes

Get out of mah swamp!

2 Likes

I would be interested for my mom too. She has CRPS in her left hand and forearm, a good salve is better than snake oil out here.

3 Likes

Im hoping its a proper start for flowering season. Cool and dry. Flamingo weather.

5 Likes

Me too @Hashpants I’ve been looking forward to a cool dry fall since it hit 90 13 weeks ago.

@HomegrownVABudz id probably grab a pack or 2 off of you as well. If you’ll put me on the it’s ready list. :laughing:

Dank ass swamp air is great for describing weed, not so much for actual atmospheric conditions. Good luck down there @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

If I ever have an accidental cross pollination happen in here, I’m calling it Dank Swamp Gas. :joy:

4 Likes