Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

It’s too early for that kind of violence :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I love him. That’s why I kid :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can I put that J on lay away? :joy: For real though back in the day I used to have this dude that would come by and want to drop $2 on a bong hit on his way to what ever the fuck he was up to for the day.

6 Likes

LMFAO!!! :rofl: I used to pay a dollar for J’s from my guy.

3 Likes

Once my buddy was selling weed by the gram. He put out 7 bags and was all official about the deal. I said ill take all of them , and scooped them up with my hand. He said oh Hell no! I have other customers and its one per customer. Lol

7 Likes

I literally made a sign to sell dabs for $5 at events :rofl::rofl: saw someone else doing it a while back so I figured why the fuck not? :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Cuz fools be havin them vacuum lungs
And if you let em hit it for free you hella dumb da dumb dumb :joy:

8 Likes

Ok here’s the important question for ya guys, when you make smothered and covered hash browns do you use white gravy or brown gravy? We are taking a poll over here on which is the right way lol!

4 Likes

Traditionally it’d be white sausage gravy, but I’m a fan of putting brown gravy in places it normally wouldn’t fit it lol

3 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz right I was telling my sister for me it’s the difference of breakfast or dinner? Like mornings white gravy but breakfast for dinner I normally grab the brown gravy. She won’t even try the brown gravy on hashbrowns.

3 Likes

It’s literally mashed potatoes but fried. Lmao

4 Likes

White for breakfast and white or brown for dinner.

4 Likes

Not a fan of any smothering, just n I t my thing

3 Likes

I’ll have mine with a well browned white sausage gravy. A biscuit with a sausage for extra measure. Then I’ll have two duck eggs over easy on the side. After that please bring me another biscuit with butter and honey to go with my third and last cup of black coffee.
Thank you and you can expect a nice tip.
:laughing:

5 Likes

White gravy on hash browns. Brown gravy for rice and meat.

Breakfast pork chops is a brown gravy ordeal.

3 Likes

Hah. Weird. Sausage patties for breakfast is white gravy. Pork chops for breakfast is brown gravy. We need to make a rule book.

3 Likes

I put the Sausage in the gravy and onto biscuits with a whole layer of chopped fresh tomatoes.

6 Likes

White.

I don’t mess around with gravy at dinner. It tends to sit heavy and give me heartburn

Eta: I will allow red eye gravy at breakfast if that’s what your talking about brown. Really any time you get ham out Imma need some red eye

6 Likes

Virginians, we take our ham seriously.

3 Likes

Hahaha Nice!!

2 Likes