Thanks dad lmao

1 Like

tussles hair

You’ll get em next time champ!

4 Likes

My work here is done.

2 Likes

Ladies… Gents

Just stopping in real fast to say hello.

This summer has been brutal as fuck! We’ve had a nice break from the heat and it might be starting to cool down… maybe?!? I’m pretty excited to do outdoors stuff again.

I need some of that Dismal Dank Swap Gas please :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good morning indeed. I don’t know what the temps were this morning but it’s only 72° now sitting in the sun. I’m working on the bay today and getting that bay breeze. I see why people would want to live out here.

5 Likes

Guess I should go bail @HomegrownVABudz out of jail. Turns out it wasn’t a hate crime but a hating crime.

3 Likes

Imma free man! :rofl:

4 Likes

It was a hater crime !

4 Likes

One of the most diabolical haters of all time.

5 Likes

Guys you have it all wrong. It was a hat crime. I put my hat on backwards :persevere:

5 Likes

Backwards hats shouldn’t be a crime!! I’m taking this one all the way to city hall.

3 Likes

Uploading: giphy.gif…
stallone

4 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones and family!

4 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly you tryna catch the worm today or something?

6 Likes

LOL
I just decided to have a cup of coffee before heading out for chores. Figured I’d rattle some of my friends chains before getting started.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

Haha @MoBilly likes worms.

6 Likes

That’s the only diet plan I can stick to @Foreigner !
:rofl:

4 Likes

A nice worm based marinara never hurt anybody. Except some worms.

4 Likes

No worms. No crickets. The only bugs I eat are the ones that get caught in my teeth when I’m riding and smiling. lol

4 Likes

I have never eaten worms but I have eaten crickets and they weren’t half bad. No flavour really just fried crunch. Not bad.

They’re a “delicacy” which is a literal translation of “gross.”

5 Likes