Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Morning fellas :coffee: who left the AC on all night? It’s nice and chill this morning with a breeze. I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Boooo. I put my phone in my pocket with my keys today for the first time ever and shattered my phone screen. This phone made it 2 1/2 years. What android has a ballin ass camera?

2 Likes

I’ve dropped my phone like 8 times now since I’ve gotten it. I really need a new case :rofl:

1 Like

My last phone had an otter box on it but that was still no match for dropping it off 3 bucks of scaffolding onto a drive way. I rushed down to comfort it. It tried so hard to stay functioning before flickering and then dying in my hands. RIP old phone.

2 Likes

I dropped my iPhone 3 off a Ferris wheel.

It was dented in the corner but otherwise fine.

3 Likes

Haa haa @Foreigner is a Carney

4 Likes

Wanna sneak behind the tilt-a-whirl with me? For drugs. Drugs, you sicko.

3 Likes

I dropped my phone off of the top of a wind turbine in New Mexico, thats a 300ft fall. Luckily it fell on a soft field… climbed down took about 15 minutes to find it still in working order. Pretty amazing

3 Likes

Found this super smart cannabis lady and have been having fun watching these videos.

5 Likes

Since I don’t know how to send it, this has to be a skit but it’s pretty funny.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hahaha. I saw a little snippet of this a few years ago. The whole video is great. Ahl do a lil toot. :joy:

1 Like

Good morning @Indicana_Jones and crew!

2 Likes

Good morning indeed. It’s Friday and the entirety of the 757 have lost their ever loving minds and are crashing into everything all over the place. Be careful out there today!

3 Likes

Sooo just a normal Friday then? :rofl:

1 Like

Not quite a normal Friday. Just got home and @Hashpants the eagle has landed. Thanks bro.

4 Likes

My pleasure, Grohemian !

3 Likes

Shit. I have so many things I’m excited to grow now. Whud I’ma do?

1 Like

Close your eyes and pick something out… only thing to do

3 Likes

Whoa , thats my leg . Pick something form your pocket.:laughing:

4 Likes