Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Yeah… Your leg… Suureeee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

“I hope your dick’s bigger than this man.”

4 Likes

Okay Indy. Make a plan for this weekend.

Change oil.

Finish cleaning all connectors.

Set first half of room back up.

Don’t let thiccolas cage distract you.

6 Likes

Damn tgat thicolas cage…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He could crush your skull with his thighs.

1 Like

Good morning all!

1 Like

If only.

Morning @MoBilly !

Afternoon everyone else on the East coast!

4 Likes

Good morning everybody. Looks like Thiccolas Cage wins again. Maybe I’ll get my oil chañged today.

1 Like

Should probably put Thiccolas back in his cage and change your underwear lmao.

Morning homie :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna lie around today in my soiled underpants and ruminate on how I wasted this weekend. There’s always tomorrow. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey I’m changing my oil right now anyway!

2 Likes

See, change some oil and call it a day. You know how much work can be put into smoking a bunch of weed and having to cook dinner. That’s the true investment lol making some deliciousness for dinner!

3 Likes

Eat good today , everyone deserves it. Then smoke out , hee hee.

9 Likes

Hah. That’s also a problem. While I was busying myself with cooking rice and rewarming some steelhead last night, I completely forgot to pull something out of the freezer. Looks like we’re eating out some bullshit tonight boys. But I do have a massive pork loin in my freezer I’ve been eyeballing for several months now. That can come out for tomorrow.

I ended having to go back to damn AutoZone to get a pair of filter pliers. This is the first time I couldn’t crush the filter with my vice grips and spin it off. And now I have them forever. And every time I use them it reduces the cost per use down nothing eventually.

4 Likes

Hammer a screwdriver through it.

Filter pliers is fancy!

3 Likes

Boy math! :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Where were you 5 hours ago before I told anyone about my problems.

For real though the pliers work great and make just as big a mess as punching a screw driver through it.

3 Likes

The more you know! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Sounds like that filter was put on a bit heavy handed,:grinning::grinning::grinning: only supposed to be on hand tight

1 Like

You invalidate your warranty with this kind of behaviour.

2 Likes