Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

I did look at a big Medical office and two exterior buildings. I have enough to finish the year without those I think.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a jersey mikes fan. Thereā€™s one near my house thatā€™s run pretty much out of a closet. Once about a year and a half ago before they stopped taking phone in orders and requiring online ordering (boo!), the dude dropped his phone as I was making my order, (they were audibly busy as fuck) and he picked the phone back up and said, ā€œsorry, man, I dropped you in the mayoā€

Long story long, when I went to pick up, my order, it wasnā€™t there. He said, ā€œwhat number did you use?ā€ Implying I had called some other jersey mikes.

I said ā€œI called the phone in the mayonaiseā€

And scored a few free subs.

Jimmy Johnā€™s is throwing a fucked up sub at your head while youā€™re trying to pay. I donā€™t want it that fast

ā€œNine college students were utilized for each subā€

2 Likes

You guys hiring? Lol. Iā€™m smart and ā€œpick up thingsā€ quick. So Iā€™m gonna apply at the Lego factory, as a saftey supervisor.

2 Likes

You did say extra mayo and they delivered what they promised.

2 Likes

Damn I donā€™t know how to post a gif i guess

1 Like

Oh shat! Hello again!

:nauseated_face: If I wanted a cold sandwich Iā€™d eat at home :rofl:

3 Likes

im fully capable of making something cheaper and shittier at home for less, Iā€™m not sure why you guys are so excited about it"

Seems wrong, lol

Then you got Nine people people throwing lettuce on your hot sub because you only told the one guy no lettuce

2 Likes

Burger King foot lettuce for everyone

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re fine. My first impression was not the best lol. Iā€™m also a hot sub guy all day

2 Likes

When they say ā€œhot or coldā€ thatā€™s your opportunity to fuck with the whole crew about it.this is coming from a fine dining grill cook, that would accept ā€œin-betweenā€ steak temps. Mr+ who the fuck is Mr plus? I hate the food industry.

3 Likes

I never had that opportunity presented to me. They asked what I wanted and that was it. No further questions :rofl:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s always a really special server that has really special customers. For them, I guess I fuxked around with 2.5 degrees, lol. As long as everybody felt special, Iā€™m good.

1 Like

I want mine medium rare rare rare.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s called blue, brother

Oh, I just saw the medium part, I got you.

2 Likes

Yeah but with a hint of medium though. A soupƧon even.

2 Likes

Hang tight, Iā€™ll see what I can do

1 Like

19bc26f4a62e4afb8cbdfab55a6821487288881f21579d1cd94ddde95bc1a588-2971034619

5 Likes

I very rarely order steaks when we go out. We make very nice steak at home and Iā€™m unlikely to order anything that I can make well.

Last time I went out I had oysters and mussels because itā€™s very unlikely Iā€™d make those at home.

2 Likes

Yes. I could never afford the restaurants I worked at, lol

2 Likes