Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Mannn. Do I just expect too much from shit these days? Like I feel like if I’m paying $13 for a $5 foot long, I feel like your HVAC should work in your restaurant. There should be more than 1 person slopping together a 1000 subs for door dash and who ever else is in there soaking up that big ass job site fan stirring around that faint tuna smell. I’m out. Let’s see what jersey mikes is talm bout.

4 Likes

Damn right!

2 Likes

Have you seen their “affordable” wraps? They’re like taquitos.

1 Like

HELL YEA, preach it brother… @Indicana_Jones reminds me of William foster.
images (34)

2 Likes

He’s Hideous, but I can’t look away" The Kramer "

1 Like

What a great movie. Jersey Mike clowned all over my order. After standing in line at subway for like 25 minutes sweatin it out to the oldies I get up to the counter and they’re out of some meat and some bread.

Mike put my shit together in literally 5 minutes and had me on my way back out the door. I’m still eating on this giant ass sub.

Long live Jersey Mike’s.

5 Likes

Ever try firehouse subs? Love the firehouse subs

3 Likes

Yeah. They shut down the firehouse local to me. They were good. I was a fan of the pickle with every sammich.

1 Like

Jersey Mike’s is my go to. I wish we had one lmao. What’d you get?

2 Likes

Chicken tortillas

4 Likes

Original Philly double meat.

@Hashpants did you make those? I’m eating that for sure.

2 Likes

I gotva half one?

2 Likes

Put it in the mail. I’ll DM you with mailing details :joy:

2 Likes

No need , I know where she’s going😆

2 Likes

Haha. Yo. That dude with the house paint kept hitting me up like where’s my estimate, where’s my estimate, what’s this gonna cost? I just dropped that price on his head like a load of shit with no explanation. That shut him the fuck up. :joy:

1 Like

My wife told me to start blowing his phone up with texts that are like “hey did you get my estimate? Did you get my estimate? What do you think? Are you getting other estimates? When do we start? Are you ready to put down a deposit? We’re gonna need a deposit to hold your place on the calendar.”

2 Likes

Have her call and text him pretending to be another business. Give him a stupidly higher estimate so he takes yours :rofl:

1 Like

I think @hashpants is gonna sneak in under the number and take this job from me.:joy:

It was all part of his master plan. Diabolical.

3 Likes

Seems like alot of work, for some work.lol I don’t want no big jobs.

5 Likes

I’ve got one really really big job I’m entertaining right now and that’s only because it’s less than 10 minutes down the street from me.

3 Likes