Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Sup guys? I got my drywall done today. These demo guys can suck it. These fools couldn’t cut a straight line if their life depended on it. Which is weird because I can see where they popped straight lines and then just cut all crazy and fucked up however they wanted. I’m gonna punch one of these dickheads in the face if I ever see them doing this horse shit in person.

I’m having salmon tonight. Shame we ate all the steelhead the other night ago. That shits my jam.

5 Likes

What’s up drywall Dave :sunglasses:

I’m just chilling out having a cup of coffee. Got some more mulch threw down today.

4 Likes

Nice. I decided I’m not doing drywall anymore. I’ve done my time. It’s time for some new asshole to take the reigns

3 Likes

Man have you guys ever entered a bid on a city contract?

3 Likes

No. What do you have going on? The closest I am to that is bidding on jobs that are funded by federal money and subject to Davis bacon wages.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm bacon. Morning fellas :bacon::bacon:

4 Likes

Man for real thinking about putting in bids on some city projects, they pay stupid money. you have to submit your bids through the city. Like they have an open contract on purchase evidence tape. I will happily order some alibaba tape and have it shipped to downtown.

4 Likes

Maannn anybody else not like this update?

4 Likes

It sure is going to take some getting used too.

5 Likes

Goooood morning ladies and gents.

I see you guys are getting the heat from the West. Stay safe dudes!

2 Likes

Yeah. Initial reaction was “alright OG is back. Oh… This is something.”

3 Likes

I’m old. I don’t like changes :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t hate it. Haven’t found my way through all of it yet. Are you on PC?

3 Likes

Morning folks btw. Gonna be hot again.

2 Likes

E2678A67-8A49-49BE-89B8-0BD4F4709121

6 Likes
5 Likes

Learning about stray voltage today. One ground here has over 7amps of current.

4 Likes

Holy deathtrap, batman.

3 Likes

Yeah. I just got bit by the common bar in a panel the didn’t have power to it. They let anyone be a sparky I swear.

4 Likes

7amps… to a ground. I’m no electrician, in fact electricity scares the shit out of me, but that sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Are you studying the subject or did you “learn” the hard way? @Gadarien

2 Likes