Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

You taking about the neutral carrying the unbalance or someone straight having a hot catching ground?

3 Likes

Neutral to ground loop. Thereā€™s so many jumper boxes on this facility that we will be quite a while fixing it all. I have a pic of one of panel boxes, it isnā€™t pretty.

4 Likes

Learning from a guy with 50+ years in our line of work.

4 Likes

Damn yeah that looks like a rats nest of wires good luck!

3 Likes

Help me Iā€™m scared.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: dudes awesome. Heā€™s 71 wonā€™t retire loves this shit. Doesnā€™t stick his hands in boxes much anymore though.

3 Likes

That looks like some of my handy work!

Sike!

:joy:

2 Likes

I run into ā€œthoseā€ boxes so often in this line of work itā€™s unbelievable that milk ever makes it to the store.

2 Likes

Every time an electrician comes to my house they always ask ā€œwho did this?ā€

Most recently dude screwed the box cover into the insulation of a main wire. The electrician doing the work showed me, so I wouldnā€™t make the same error if I had the cover off in the future.

I donā€™t like them spicy wires.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a bunch of electrical I canā€™t do and I wonā€™t even attempt.

3 Likes

Jehsus!

Considering your talking about stray ground with 7amps of current, then looking at those ground wires resting on the breaker panelā€¦ shiver

1 Like

Manā€¦ Those fucking shock boxes we made in school. I dunno if yā€™all did this but we would take apart radios and removeā€¦ i donā€™t remember, but you hook that up to a 9v and and damned thing would shock a whole fuckin chain of people.

Pretty sure that shock box scarred me for life.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do a lot of shit but willingly frying myself ainā€™t one :joy:

4 Likes

Yo. Loweā€™s stopped selling those Dixon Jumbo pencils and Iā€™m ready to fight over it.

2 Likes

Like the pencils the kindergarten uses?

2 Likes

To make sure you hit the mark!

2 Likes

Still showing those pencils on lowes website, and all the lowes around here have them in stockā€¦ you want me to send you a case? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yessss. Just like that. :joy: Theyā€™re just more comfortable to hold. Makes it easier to write my big boy letters.

My store was completely empty. Then I looked them up and was greeted with this message.

But it looks like I jumped the gun. They only no longer sell single pencils on their website. Cuz duh. Could you imagine how many people out there are just like me, hopping on Loweā€™s dot com and ordering a single pencils to be delivered to the house. :joy: Iā€™m surprised people havenā€™t bankrupted them in transactional fees alone.

Iā€™ll still fight Loweā€™s.

3 Likes

Morning folks!

Still playing catch up while working on some projects.

I looked up those pencils and they say theyā€™re available for shipping here. They looks pretty awesome. I like those thicker markers/pencils for when you lazy to remove your gloves. I bought one of those $15 silver streak metal pencils. Supposed to be reflective led. Damned thing is like holding a chopstick with mittens onā€¦

I hope yā€™all are doing well :v:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll bet you were the guy that used to ask his dealer if he sold joints :wink:

6 Likes