Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I’m so happy to help with your Blue Moon Rocks project!

I’m glad @CrunchBerries found me and put us in touch!

15 Likes

Me to bud, been like trying to find a White Buffalo, those beans really need to be reproduced.

8 Likes

Great group of peeps! Welcome @GrownAtHighAltitude ! Thanks for your contribution to the community! Hope to see ya around!

One Love ☆ DJSF

10 Likes

Platinum Buffalo or Buffalo Breath been on the look out for awhile new to OG , but who knows someone may have something in the stash over here

8 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in!
Welcome brother @GrownAtHighAltitude! Glad you came to join us over here. You are going to fit in like an old shoe. Super happy you connected with @DougDawson! Dreams really do come true.

9 Likes

Put a shout out on this thread I put link for @Charm_City_Seed_Co , you may find what you are looking for.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrownAtHighAltitude, how nice of you to bring @DougDawson some rocks all the way from the moon! :v: :v: :v: :v:

10 Likes

Hey that stuff still looks delicious crispy leaves and all man. I dig the coloration in the buds and leaves as well.

4 Likes

Hello everybody! I ask permission to go home. Satisfaction to see a community as big as OG! I’m Ilex, little gardener from South America, Brazil. I’m currently running a crop of automatics, but I haven’t gotten along very well with them. As soon as possible I start my diary on the forum. Greetings, Ilex p.

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ilex.paraguariensis

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ilex.paraguariensis !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Ilex.paraguariensis ! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Maddawg @SensiBowl @DougDawson thanks a lot!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the party @Ilex.paraguariensis Glad you made it! Tons of great help and information all around! If you ever have a question, feel free to drop me a line!

Amor e Luz ☆ DJSF

5 Likes

Grateful, bro! I’ll certainly call.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party!@Ilex.paraguariensis

4 Likes

Hi @Ilex.paraguariensis! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hey now! East coast grower, Harvested my first plant back in 95. Long time weed nerd. Hope to be able to contribute something to the community here. cheers

22 Likes

Hi @ShoreFire! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Fellow east coaster here :wave:
Welcome

7 Likes