Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Grateful, bro! I’ll certainly call.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party!@Ilex.paraguariensis

4 Likes

Hi @Ilex.paraguariensis! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hey now! East coast grower, Harvested my first plant back in 95. Long time weed nerd. Hope to be able to contribute something to the community here. cheers

22 Likes

Hi @ShoreFire! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Fellow east coaster here :wave:
Welcome

7 Likes

@ShoreFire Welcome to OG brotha .there is an amazing collective of growers here . The info alone in these forums is worth its weight in gold . Enjoy !

9 Likes

Welcome brother @ShoreFire. East Coaster here also.

6 Likes

Also an east coast grower :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @ShoreFire!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @ShoreFire, you’re for Shore in the right place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:v: :v: :v: :v:

7 Likes

Welcome @ShoreFire ! Glad you made it to the party!! Right on time :sunglasses: Hope to see you around the boards!
Any questions at all, just drop me a line! :v:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @ShoreFire , make yourself at home :v:

5 Likes

I’d like to introduce a good friend of the real life. And good grower too. Can never fault his smoke @DMT

Make him welcome OG fam

11 Likes

Thanks @anon58740919 !

@DMT welcome to OG! I may have ran into you a few times in the real life… :joy::wink: Glad you made it over! Hope to see you around! :green_heart:

☆DJSF

8 Likes

Welcome to OG anyone I missed. Peace :metal:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @DMT !

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @DMT , drop by and meet the gang when you have a chance.

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY, @GrownAtHighAltitude, @Ilex.paraguariensis, @ShoreFire and @DMT :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Hi @DMT! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

3 Likes