Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I went to “About” and the Moderators are listed. I the used the @ symbol and messaged them FYI

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, I speak from Brazil, where growing our favorite plant is illegal like in many places in the world. and i’m happy to have found this community that’s all about love, respect and cannabis i’m really happy to be here. Now let’s talk about myself, I’m entering my 30s and the first drug I had access to was cocaine, with it I lost a lot of time and things in life, I learned a lot with all the pain I felt and suffered and that changed me a lot, way of thinking and living, that was when a friend who enjoyed growing had to move and he was going to stop cycling, he asked if he could do it at my house since there was space, in this part of life I was smoking a lot of pressed (Paraguayan marijuana) as I was faced with an opportunity in which I would be close to the plant, I said that I could do it, yes, in exchange I would like to learn to cultivate, and that’s how it started, after 1 cycle he got a new house, took off the appliances and went on with his life , that’s when I decided to invest in my own system, that’s when it started, and I’ve been growing cannabis for 5 years now, in the last year I’ve had access to old cuts that circulate in my city and that made me evolve a lot in cultivation, something that makes me very excited, I haven’t used coke in 5 years, now the only powder I see is when I drain my hashish. And let’s go for another year, may more cycles come and may life guide us on the path of happiness.

the dust that makes me happy :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
lots of light to all and may 2023 be a great year :martial_arts_uniform::martial_arts_uniform:

12 Likes

Welcome @fazendeiro420 and @Pajarito! Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pajarito , @Smoked_out and @fazendeiro420

3 Likes

Hi @Pajarito! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!
Lots of Brazilians here, this one included!! Abraço!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Smoked_out, @fazendeiro420 and @Pajarito !

Looks like 2023 is going to be a good year…

@fazendeiro420 and @Pajarito

Thought you guys might find :arrow_down: interesting.
Achei que vocês poderiam achar :arrow_down: interessante.

Glad to have y’all on the OG.

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! @Pajarito

You’ll love it here ! Countless threads with great info and kind people sharing genetics all around !

3 Likes

Im new here. I visited the old OG years back. Lotsa great folks and great info here. Sending love from the Lone Star.

11 Likes

Welcome @Smooth glad you are back!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!!! Anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

5 Likes

@Smooth Welcome home!

3 Likes

Hi @Smooth!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hi @Smooth Welcome to OG and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Welcome back, @Smooth!

Looks like you pretty much know the lay of the land. Great folks and great folks. As a newb here, it doesn’t seem to me like much has changed! smile1

4 Likes

Greetings, growers :slightly_smiling_face:

Original member back in the day, but for the life of me, I can’t remember my username. I’ve been lurking here for several months (I feel like I know many of you already) and now I feel like it’s time to contribute.

Thanks for having me over,

Coda

16 Likes

Hi @Coda! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

5 Likes

@Coda - Welcome back! I too am a former lurker. Believe me, you’re better off in the light.
Look forward to hearing from ya in the future.
Cheers! :smiley:

6 Likes

welcome back @Coda

3 Likes

Welcome back @Coda , make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Thanks folks.

I’m happy to see the atmosphere here is much more pleasant than the old days.

2 Likes