Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome back, @Coda! We’re thrilled to see you here again! Couch jumpers

4 Likes

Welcome home @Coda we’ve been waiting for you bud! It’s always nice to have more likeminded folks contributing to this awesome community!

3 Likes

Welcome @Coda! It’s good to see you’ve decided to join us, enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome(back) to the OG community @DukeHale, @josuejcas, @Txana_kuin @Smoked_out, @fazendeiro420, @Pajarito, @Smooth, & @Coda.

I got a little behind during the holidays.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome GpaS. Great place great info. Great Folks…… in no particular order

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. I’m also newbee in OG, but you will find very nice people and vibes here!
Happy growing.

2 Likes

Welcome @Coda. My case was similar, was reading the forum without being member, and after time and seeing “buen rollito” here I did the step to being member also.
Since then (not long ago) I learned many things and know great people here.

2 Likes

Wellcome @Pajarito. Nice to read you.

Non é portugués, pero na miña terra falamos unha linguaxe curma, galego falante aquí.

1 Like

New account, been lurking forever. Been in the scene since the early 90’s, started sprouting things in ‘95. Howdy everyone :wave:

16 Likes

Howdy and welcome,@BusterBrown6000! We’re so good to see you out in the light! smile1 You know the good stuff that goes on here. Can’t wait to see what good stuff you bring to the table! Couch jumpers

3 Likes

Hi @BusterBrown6000! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome Buster!
From a former lurker. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome @BusterBrown6000 glad you are here!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @BusterBrown6000! Good to see you decided to join us Buster! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Much appreciated!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @BusterBrown6000

So much to be found here among the great info, amazing seeds being given away out of pure generosity, and plenty of good folks to learn from and talk to about our favorite plant!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @BusterBrown6000 , glad you decided to join us.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I have read many of your posts, your contributions have definitely answered questions I have had!!!

3 Likes