Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Randar @MyName @nesman321 and welcome back to OG @JC72
Glad you all joined us…

@MyName there are indeed lot of great women here, if you are worried, don’t…
You’ll fit right in…
OG is unisex…

1 Like

welcome back to OG. What strain did you pop?

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @nesman321 and Welcome Back to the OG @JC72 !

1 Like

Haha. So weird. I never thought about this before but I had never considered what some ones gender was here. I want to change my name to “Indicana Jones Alpha Grow Man Male” so there’s no mistake. Or can I get a custom tag that says “Alpha Grow Man Male”

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @JC72 !

Welcome to OG @MyName, @JC72, @NICO, @purpleFX, @Hashton_Kusha, @GreenFarmer, @Randar, plant a seed today.

2 Likes

Hi @THCeed I popped several bag seeds I had stashed, 3 of them are from a dank sack of WeddingCake, the others could be almost anything!

1 Like

Hello OG,
long time lurker, first time poster! This forum was recommended by another serious aficionado on a completely different grow forum (Peppers) and he spoke highly. The first seed I ever planted and grew was bag seed (@ around 15years old. lol ) and have been growing food and medicine ever since. I am an avid gardener and forager. I am active in other hobbies and interest’s and can see many here follow the same path. Currently I have a few beans started from COPA and some old stock from a friend in Colorado. These are all outdoor grows. Also in the process of sourcing some landrace/heirloom seeds from trusted sources and hope to start them in the immediate future. I like the layout here and I am pulling up my rocking chair around the fire, I hope to stay a while. Grow on!

23 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard bro!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @GreenvilleApothecary!

You are going to :green_heart: all of the growing resources and friendly people here at the OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to @GreenvilleApothecary!
You will find all the info you need here…
And cool helpful people…

2 Likes

Hi @GreenvilleApothecary! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @GreenvilleApothecary

2 Likes

Welcome to Og @GreenvilleApothecary ! :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Abbbian, @DougDawson, and especially @GreenvilleApothecary!

7 Likes

Huh!? :flushed:
:confused:

4 Likes

Why thank you, happy to be here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@DougDawson I think @lophophora.ca is either teasing us or teasing us!! :thinking:
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes brother @DougDawson , welcome to OG :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::green_heart::person_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes