Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

There’s some great woman growers here

Welcome aboard to all

Paps

4 Likes

We’re all unisex souls running different gender bodies. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cannabis is what unites us all, everything else is secondary here.
Welcome to the community!

7 Likes

Hi @MyName! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

Welcome to og @MyName ! :v: :v:

Welcome to OG @MyName . As for that liar Mrs420, they started as Mr and changed the name. They also opened multiple other accounts using different names at the same time trying to scam seeds from people. If you click on them you can see this sock account was banned along with a bunch of others. Just a FYI

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Nico, @GreenFarmer, @purpleFX, @Hashton_Kusha, @Randar, @MyName,

See mine? I am female. The G-paS was because I started growing for my husband’s pain and Alzheimer. Now I just grow for my pain and stress and to make seeds to spread.

Darn right, Many more than 5 years ago!
:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Welcome to OG :v:

2 Likes

hey was up guys i been wanting to use these forums to learn more i been growing for 5 years I been growing coco coir lately so just want to learn more so peace to everybody

12 Likes

Hi @nesman321! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello @Randar and welcome to the OG!

@Randar :green_heart: to see the work you are doing with the Vets.

Welcome to the OG @MyName?
As you will find out there are a bunch of great growers in our generous community. I have been here for just a bit and not sure how you are getting this vibe. Perhaps you could quote some posts that can show us all what made you come to this conclusion.

I am sure if you show the OG Community where we have made errors the wonderful caring OG community will surely take steps to improve upon itself.

I have heard great things about GWE. I did not know that their was a forum on their site. If you could shoot me the web address to their friendly forum I would appreciate it. We all love seeing new resources!

Enjoy the OG!

2 Likes

My friend @Gardenartus is the fine lady grower that showed me how to use the Octopots as well as her edibles are the best :star_struck:
She stops by once in a while but thinks she may have trouble with the boys here

Thanks for all you do for the community
Paps

1 Like

I am intrigued by the Octopots. Can you recommend some good reading for me?

Thanks,
M

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! @nesman321 Lots of awesome people here to learn from. Happy Growing :v:

Welcome to OG @nesman321! :v: :v:

Welcome @MyName and @nesman321 !

Greetings all,

I’m so happy to see the OG forums up and thriving again.

I used the old Overgrow site to do a small closet grow many years ago while my kids were young. The smell at the end meant there could be no more grows :slight_smile: Now that the kids are grown and moved out, I’ve decided to grow again.
I have a cheap 2x4x5 grow tent setup with a 1000w LED to get started, I hope to have a continual harvest setup after I get going.
I germinated 6 seeds a few days ago, 4 have broken soil, I hope to start a grow diary soon.

JC72

19 Likes

Welcome (back) @JC72 !
Glad you made your way back under the lights.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @JC72

1 Like

Welcome back, @JC72.

As you might have seen from browsing this new version of Overgrow, we still LOVE pictures - and we’d love to see your garden!

But before you do anything else, please head over to the ‘Old School Member’ thread and drop another post. Not only will you have a chance to see if you recognize anyone from the original OG, your post will earn you an “Oldschool Member” badge. Here’s the link:

3 Likes

Hi @JC72!! Welcome back to OG! You’ll love it here! Again!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!