Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG community @JC72 Sounds like you have a solid plan to get growing again :raising_hand_woman:t3:

@GreenvilleApothecary we love lurkers that check us and are glad to have you introduce yourself. Sounds like you will find many like minded people here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @GreenvilleApothecary
Glad you joined us.
The layout here is definitely my favorite personally, and the people are very welcoming. As you can probably tell lol. Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

Hey OG.
I’m from Brazil, used to be a small grow there while was in University. I’m graduated in Agronomy but wasn’t happy working in comun farms. Always wanted to work with the cannabis, so I decided to leave Brazil to persuit the dream to work with cannabis. So I’m living in Spain, looking foward to get knowledge about everything of cannabis, specially growing and extraction. Lets grow OG!

19 Likes

Hello @ciclocannabico and welcome to the OG!

Here is to the good times to come with your OG Family… :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Be welcome my friend!!!

I am so happy to see you here!!! Happy to met you in Spannabis at Barcelona and more happy now to have you here in this awesome community… hope you have great moments here, made new good friends and learn a lot like I did!

Hugs!

:brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG irmão!!!

Enjoy the community, is a great place to acquire knowledge and make good friends.

6 Likes

welcome to OG @ciclocannabico ! :v:

5 Likes

Hi @ciclocannabico!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!
Benvindo ao OG! Irá amar este site!! Garantido! Divirta!! Abraço!!

4 Likes

Living the dream!!
Welcome to OG @ciclocannabico :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!

:brazil: :v:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I’m from southern California and have a passion for growing, mainly cannabis, edibles, and coastal sage scrub/chaparral/CA native plants. I grow outdoor in a nice 10x12 greenhouse and indoor late fall through early summer. First closet grow back in college around 2008 and started again when CA passed prop 64 in 2016. I’m a huge fan of Bodhi but enjoy spreading the love around (Thug, Copa, OGS, Bad Dawg, a few others). Use the living soil approach for everything I grow, water only. Looking forward to being an active and productive member of the community!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @NTO !

I think you’ll fit in just fine around here! :laughing:
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @NTO !

It is always good to have a fellow living soil grower.

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good to have you @ciclocannabico and @NTO !
I look forward to learning along with you!

3 Likes

Welcome @ciclocannabico and @NTO

In these halls you can find plenty of experience and truly good people.
Enjoy.

M

4 Likes

Hi @NTO! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ciclocannabico and @NTO

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @NTO :v:

1 Like

A warm welcome!!!

@JC72
@GreenvilleApothecary
@ciclocannabico
@NTO

:green_heart:

And everyone who is yet to join!