Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

First ever grow Auto White Widow. Currently just starting a new grow just sprouted.

Got this new you and playing with it =)

yes.PNG

10 Likes

KEL’S ORANGE SODA!!!

AHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

Classic right, had to get it even if it was over priced at the store =)

2 Likes

I do appreciate it.I didn’t see all that. You did great happy. I’m happy for you. I never see your tent. @HappyGoLucky21 . I don’t know how I missed it but I’m glad that you’re doing good with the autos. I am really impressed for a first time grower my friend thanks for hitting me up

3 Likes

Happy If I could give you 100 loves I would you know it. You’re gonna have to teach me how to make the wax. @HappyGoLucky21 you got a journal here?

1 Like

Anytime bud i just love learning new things with my medicine

Hopefully i am allowed sharing that here, sorry if not the right place.

4 Likes

We’re are new I think they understand they’ll get us in the right direction. @HappyGoLucky21

2 Likes

Thanks man! I also grow Kratom, Khat, Kanna, Bridgesii, Peyote, Mandrake, Blue Lotus, Acacia Confusa, Brugsmania, the occasional Shrooms, Poppies each summer and lots of Tobacco! I used to grow Caapi and Salvia too but they all died after a bad mold breakout in the grow room last year, I’ll be getting replacements soon though along with some Psychotria Viridis and E.novo berries, possibly some fresh E.coca berries too! Currently germinating some black Caapi and Diplopterys Cabrerana, lots of plants around here haha

9 Likes

Old time smoker new time grower thanks to government cannibis covid stimulation checks. We have medical where I live, but I seem to be sicker than what the government will allow me to be by law. However I choose to absolve the government of any responsibility for my well being and choose to be responsible for myself. This journey of self responsibility has led me here where I hope to encounter similarly like minded people who may also suffer terribly the way I do. I offer thanks daily for the forces that brought forth this gift/medicine that alleviates what ails me. Dropped first bean last July, since that time I have been blessed by Haze, Amnesia, and White Widow autos. I am started to explore photoperiods. I have killed plants both in soil and hydroponically. I have suffered nite burn, light burn, sun burn and heart burn in my endeavors. I am a better person for it. The government refuses to understand its not the harvest (well full disclosure, it is a little bit) but I receive greater benefits from growing.

Don’t know how much I will be posting (feel like I need to learn something before I can teach it (wasn’t kidding about killing plants earlier)) but I will be lurking as I attempt to learn my grow.

14 Likes

Welcome and jump in we’re here to help 🪴.

( we all are good at voicing our

opinion and we all have options )

Peace
Paps

7 Likes

Hey @Cybersmib, Welcome to Overgrow!!

As one ‘serial plant abuser’ to another… You’ll fit right in here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :vulcan_salute:

Have a look around and check out the projects that folks are running, be sure to ask questions!
You are just in time to watch some great outdoor grows get started.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Cybersmib welcome my new brother. You have come to a great place. Taking care of your own medicine is the best choice you can make. If you ever have any questions im here to help. I have a special place in my heart for all those people screwed over by governments and doctors. One of the main reasons I grow is to try to find strains to manage pain levels and a slew of other issues.

If you ever need help just put an @ symbol before my name and I’ll be there.

One of the best ways to learn is to start a journal. Many of us will follow along and help out where we can.

Welcome to OG brother.

7 Likes

Hi @Cybersmib, welcome to OG! Enjoy!

3 Likes

I used journals for my first two grows(actually 2.5). I have found that I get obsessed with a schedule and forget observing the plant. I am now trying to “zen” it and observe plant and address its needs. Still working on the curve.

10 Likes

@Cybersmib

Takes time and a lot of practice !

Also it pays to watch what others are doing and adapt what works for you

Keep it simple ,
Less is best
Listen to your plants

9 Likes

I’m all about trusting the gut man. Can’t wait to see some of your stuff.

4 Likes

Lmao, I used too be a terrible grower too, damping off seedling and overwatering was my main mistakes, I was so traumatized by it that even in my current run I was letting the plants dry too much, it got corrected, thanks to the good folks of overgrow. :raccoon::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cybersmib

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am Prisma from the Netherlands. Some of you may know me as Sunnyvale from another forum. I am currently growing a scrog with Moose and Lobsta (Kali Snapple x Oregon Huckleberry), Lemon Haze (SSH x Lemon Thai) .

I will start a topic and show pictures. Stay Safe,

Prisma

15 Likes

hey @Cybersmib and @Prisma Welcome to OG!

4 Likes