Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @Jack , nice to have you join us.

Thanks dude! I’m sickened I didn’t join earlier to be honest, I’m having fun here already!

7 Likes

Hi @Large-Gastropod and @Jack, welcome to OG! Without a doubt, you’ll love it here! Have fun!

4 Likes

Yes @Jack . I’m up in the Lake of the Ozarks area. And welcome to the forum. I’m new on here as well. It’s a blast and I’m learning quite a bit by reading through threads on, well, really just about any subject I’ve searched for so far. I’m enjoying myself here.
Tag me in, if you decide to start a grow journal or whatnot.
Be blessed.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

So many warm welcomes!

Billy, your profile image would unquestionably pass as an image of me. No exageration.

5 Likes

@Jack ! You poor man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You would be surprised how many people think that might be a picture of Jerry Garcia. But nope, it’s just me filtered enough to look like any of a thousand other Jerry Garcia lookalikes. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A huge welcome to all the new folks who joined in the last week or so since I last checked this thread. You’ll find loads of knowledge, kindness and community in these rooms

6 Likes

Hi All. UK based grower here. Been growing on and off for 15 years. I currently have some Mr Nice stuff 2 weeks in flower.

Im old enough to remember the old overgrow, i was in my early 20’s and in awe when i found it. We could get “skunk” but still had loads of crappy hash in the UK back then. It took years before i got to try a lot of things i first saw on there.

Ive been catching up on a few growing forums recently and they all seem a bit dead now. Then i stumbled up OG and there seems to be a nice vibe going on here so i though id sign up.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @UrbanMiffs

4 Likes

Fun times ahead , @UrbanMiffs : )

3 Likes

Welcome back to OG UrbanMiffs, glad you found it again :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @UrbanMiffs . I’ll keep an eye out for your input. I’m new to growing and just finding what works for me. Tag me in when you start a thread, if you would.
Be blessed.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’ll look forward to everything you have to say about growing Mr Nice.

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Large-Gastropod! I was in awe as well when I found OG 1.0. Was very sad when it went away. A good day when I typed it in search and hello 2.0! What other stuff you grow? Shrooms are fun. Haven’t grown those for years now tho.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m new here. I wanted to say hello. I have a few friends here. What’s up.

9 Likes

@Eagles009 hit me up. I’m lost around here. Lol

3 Likes

You’re good buddy, this is a hello thread that you got merged into.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

2 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have you back!

5 Likes

Thanks and @Eagles009

3 Likes