Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi Giovanni!

I was in Italy not that long ago. (Pre COVID)

Wonderful wine, excellent food, top notch beer…

But no marijuana anywhere!

3 Likes

Welcome! Tag me into your journal if remember.

You got my interest with this comment. I’m in agreement with that sentiment. Then I saw the Purple Widow🔥. I’m in!
:v::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Doug, I remember we “met” during an @ReikoX Free Seed Friday fiesta! I formed an immediate impression that you were a very nice fellow, and here you are,
OG Ambassador of good vibe.

7 Likes

Gracias @MoBilly! When I mentioned “Venerable” you were one of the ones I was talkin about.

PS, I’m having @JohnnyPotseed withdrawals! I was halfway down his Circus thread when it suddenly vanished right before my eyes! Damnation, enough to make a feller grouchy. Any chance he may reinstate that thread?

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hey bud, Johnny had to move his thread to the private lounge for security reasons. The circus is still going but you will have to reach regular status to get in to that section. Info on that can be found here.

6 Likes

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan .
Unfortunately I don’t think that is an option for him. I’m going to be bumping my level to regular if I can so I can bug him on his thread. I don’t have a lot of time for this.
I’m a drive by poster. I’m in and out all the time working for a bit and then resting my back while I post. I don’t, usually, have a lot of time to scroll. lol

3 Likes

Hey @GrouchyOldMan … there were issues and moving the thread was the only option cuz. It’s now in the Private Lounge.

5 Likes

Gorgeous pics @GrouchyOldMan , welcome to OG!

4 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan those photos are stunning. Looking forward to indoor and outdoor grows as well, can only imagine what it took to achieve those results. Amazing job.

6 Likes

Thanks for explaining Johnny, I posted that dumb Rooster story to your Circus minutes before the thread went down and freaked that I’d stumbled into something I didn’t understand.

So, I reckon today marks my push to reach “Regular” status so I can follow your most excellent Circus, and unlock some of the other wonders of OG.com

6 Likes

Hi @Shabita93 Welcome to the party :partying_face:

8 Likes

That, my new friend, is a work of art, the photo and the weed! Beautiful.

4 Likes

Hi @805Canna Welcome to the party :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hi @GrouchyOldMan Welcome to the party old Man :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yum @Smoke knows the way to a grower’s :heart:
I knew I was gonna like it here!

4 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan I knew I was gonna like you Grouchy

3 Likes

I’m like an old clock @Smoke, I just keep on tickin. No digital display, no stopwatch, just steady hands banging out the seconds, minutes, hours, days…

I’ve got a thing or two to learn about imaging Cannabis from you! Did you grow the plants in your pics? :100:

4 Likes

Hi @Shabita93, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!!

2 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan the secrets of my pictures

2 Likes