Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks Loggershands :+1:

1 Like

Thank you KanehB! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi MoBilly
I’ve been growing since 7th grade science class. I brought home a science beaker and sprouted out some seeds in it. They lasted a couple weeks and I was hooked :green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome @DoubleDurbs

1 Like

Hello @DoubleDurbs

3 Likes

@AceHigh to start you need 2x T5 55w fluorescent
and seeds

5 Likes

Not the tools I use to play with my male but to each their own I guess.

. . .

Oh, the plant. The male plant. Got ya. Yeah, yeah, that’s what I meant too. We’re all normal here, I swear.

5 Likes

Hi @FiveGar Yes normal :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Giovanni I come from the republic of San Marino is located in Italy but we are a state belonging to a democratic republic we are only on Italian soil but we were part of it anyway here I am only one I fight with the prebitionism that I have been cultivating for years as it is see from my nickname I was part of it even just to document the old overgrowth so I know the story well I am glad that these guys have managed to resume this forum with great compliments … let’s get back to me immediately I will make my first cultivation diary that I started 8 days ago with autoflowers I hope to meet new people I exchange new genetics and if I can lend a hand to the legendary guys forum ps I apologize for the translator but reading the rules I can only post in English think that where am I groe shop 0 :joy: :joy: poor us here you risk prison to cultivate our beloved plant xró you fight and never give up​:100:

21 Likes

@Shabang93italia Welcome brother Open up a Journal and post some pictures and will all show up to watch

Paps

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Shabita93

2 Likes

thanks for the welcome brother I have read a lot about you and I am delighted with what you are doing for this big overgrow family and maybe just for people like me who are looking for and donating strain we would agree very much you know where I am and worse than Italy because here in San Marino there are no grow shops, but otherwise I never give up

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, many great folks here on OG. Glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

I only tell the truth because people like you are just to be admired … in any case I was part of the Italian community of the old overgrow ex name overgrow blackdomina it is a pity I lost photos and reports :pensive: on the server

4 Likes

Hey All,
Long time smoker, first time grower here. I have ALWAYS been enticed by the science/art that goes into a grow, and I just can’t hold out any longer :wink: I have a handful of seeds rescued from my grinder, and I’m going to be starting with them for training. This is a great day.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @805Canna

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We are glad you decided to be a part of the fun!

2 Likes

Welcome! I have no doubt the good folks on here will help you get your grow legs under you. Before you know you’ll be growing some real :fire:

2 Likes

welcome welcome join the party the more the merrier!

1 Like