Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @Shabita93, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!!

2 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan the secrets of my pictures

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Leica optics @Smoke ! I look forward to enjoying your images.

2 Likes

Hello overgrow.com friends.

Hello overgrow.com friends. Health from the South of the World. Years ago I was here participating in the first overgrow.com. Time has passed and here I am again. Health to all over there

12 Likes

Nice you could join the community @Conlarazon , already enjoying your thread.

3 Likes

slips that right in the tool bag
Thank you Smoke

2 Likes

:wink:
normal… now that’s a concept

2 Likes

Enjoy peace

1 Like

@DoubleDurbs you will need a very hard to find tool a box

1 Like

Hi @Conlarazon Welcome back to the party :partying_face:

Welcome Gift… :cowboy_hat_face: M39xSourGrape

5 Likes

Also, a setting on an appliance….:expressionless:

3 Likes

This beautiful photo takes my mind to a completely different place and had me staring off blankly into the TV screen and other things in my living room earlier for at least an hour while I thought about it the depths the expressions this plant shows are never ending and sometimes shocking like today hands down absolutely the prettiest pot picture I’ve seen in years and I’ve barely been here 48 hours :green_heart:

2 Likes

Your too kind Smoke :green_heart:
Red Vine Kush absolutely excelsior

3 Likes

Thank You Very Much @DoubleDurbs

8 Likes

Welcome to the best grow site on Web @805Canna! Everything here is exciting and something new is happening all the time. There are lots of very intelligent and very skilled growers here to lend a helping hand from germination to end of flower to harvesting to drying! I suggest read, read, read. Make a grow diary and never hesitate to ask questions you can always tag me so I know where you are at. Good luck and happy growing @805Canna!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Evergarden. I’m Thai and new here. l live in Thailand. I have 9 years growing experience before stop ed growing for about 2 years due to some legal issues. Now I’m starting to write a book about growing Cannabis in Thai and planning to grow it again. I am delighted and look forward to being part of this community, exchanging knowledge and helping each other so that we can achieve each of our goals and get advice from friends here. And If any friend here will come to Thailand or need any information or need anything about Thailand. Feel free to contact me. :grin::ok_hand:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @evergarden

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

It’s a little late, but I realize I never did one of these.

I like doing preservations — of modern polyhybrids, or landrace-y line.

Something I’ve noticed over the years is that a lot of people say they want the hard-to-grow sativas, they want redux’es of the old popular lines, and they want strains from yesteryear. Over my time lurking online, I’ve seen famous breeders make such things available, just to later note that that stuff doesn’t sell; nobody seems to buy it, yet everybody wants it. Well, I still want em. And with all the breeders (famous & otherwise) stepping away from the seed-market, it’s sorta creating a void.

I grow it all.
So no, I don’t knock the polyhybrid stuff, although I see the short sightedness of it all. Lately, at least over the last year, I’ve been veering more towards the landrace/heirloom sort of stuff. Mostly because of Bodhi. I seem to enjoy it more. Don’t get me wrong, landrace stock has some fuxking DOGS in it :rofl: but when I find something special, it’s really special. Plus in the overgrow spirit, I hope to always be able to give away preservation seeds to whomever. That way the popular famous guys can focus on what they want, I can continue dabbling in what I enjoy, and everyone else can get the best of both worlds.

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @evergarden ! Great community here!

3 Likes