Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome Tammy!

“Tammy come back to the room , I online. forgive my wife anything. send the seeds to here anything. thanks”

After many happy birthday Tammy’s, it seems like she’s been here all along :laughing:

4 Likes

ROFLMAO

Yeah, after all these years together I know not to speak for her :wink:

4 Likes

L.M here new to OG been growing off and on for last ten years recently took a interest in breeding and and preservation and seed collecting general . I like gardening and just interested in plants in general and the whole process of cultivation along way try to improve my skill as well my environment for my plants and always looking to learn more . Hoping to meet some new friend along way

14 Likes

What up everyone! Good to be part of the OG community, looking forward to sharing with you guys and conversing. A little about myself and my relationship with cannabis goes way back to the late early 2000’s when I had my first taste overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge on my buddy’s sail boat “Starbuck” Ever since then I have not looked back. I used to look thru the old OG website and dove deep into the lore that surrounds The famous varieties of the time back then. Fast forward to present day I have had the privilege to work in the cannabis industry for a little over 15 years, it has helped me gain access to enjoy some of the greatest varieties know to man! Took a few years off from growing but now I’m back at it and can’t wait to share the journey with you all! Cheers

10 Likes

Hello OG, just stopping by to introduce myself. Doug’s side kick and wife. Seen me in the pictures now will be talking to you. I really like OG from what I have seen. This is a community full of support and help. Thank 's for making me feel at home already!!

23 Likes

Be welcome @LaughingMan !!! You definetly will found some fellows who is interested about the same things of you!!! The comunnity here is great!!! hope u enjoy it like me!!

happy growing and cant wait for your breeding experiments and to follow your diary!!! i started my first breeding experiment this week… feel free to get a look here First time doing mating dance with plants :stuck_out_tongue:

CYA :brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Osskush , how u doing ? I cant wait to follow your journey my friend !! CYA

Welcome @tammydawson, your husband is overgrowing the entire world, do u already know it ? :stuck_out_tongue: Happy to have another member of the of the legend Doug “Disseminator” Dawnson team :rofl:
:brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @tammyDawson, @Osskush and @LaughingMan glad you could join all the fun :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @LaughingMan @Osskush guys…
You’ll love it here…
Welcome ma’am @tammydawson

2 Likes

Hi @LaughingMan, @Osskush and especially @tammydawson! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Btw, it took me a split second going, “tammy!? I believe I know you!” Well, I actually don’t but I do in a way! :flushed: It’s just that, judging by your choice of whom you’ve decided to share your life with, can only say you must be indeed a nice person!! Did DD twist your arm to become an OGer!? :flushed: :sunglasses: Lovely to have you here!! :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @LaughingMan and @Osskush.

Also a big welcome to my better half Tammy.

6 Likes

Welcome @LaughingMan, @Osskush and @tammydawson! Glad to have you at OG!

2 Likes

Long time lurker/reader. I have found so much info here that has been very helpful keeping up with the newer grow tech or sorting out issues. I enjoy reading all the journals and picking up new tips so thought I should finally jump in and try to contribute if I can.
I grew up in KY and have been messing with beans since the early 90’s. Used to see killer OD there every Fall with some new Cup Winners added to the mix every couple of years to keep things fresh.
Different scene today with so many places going green that have given us the opportunity to expand the knowledge base and create so many good resources in the states. Hopefully we reach the tipping point soon that makes it the same for everyone.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Green_Light , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

Welcome to:
@LaughingMan @Osskush and @Green_Light . I’m sure you will find this site fun and educational no matter how much you already know. :slight_smile:

AND TO OUR FIRST LADY @tammydawson !!! Welcome! I’m sure you know how we all feel about your other half. Pleased to meet the person that puts up with him. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Green_Light, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

2 Likes

Same for everyone. Sounds nice.

3 Likes

Hello, big fan of Overgrow back when it was first formed…never registered just digested information…thank you. Anyway I’m retired and growing full time again here in the Rocky Mountains …My first Grow was in 1980… I drove to LA to pick up a light I saw in High times…1000 watt halide…To paranoid to have it shipped… So nice to see how the prohibition of marijuana and demonization of it finally fading away. I have lots to learn and enjoy sharing all the growing knowledge I have. …if you like music theory we can go there to…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Welcome everyone! @Guitarguy @Green_Light @LaughingMan @Osskush AND @tammydawson

4 Likes