Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello, big fan of Overgrow back when it was first formed…never registered just digested information…thank you. Anyway I’m retired and growing full time again here in the Rocky Mountains …My first Grow was in 1980… I drove to LA to pick up a light I saw in High times…1000 watt halide…To paranoid to have it shipped… So nice to see how the prohibition of marijuana and demonization of it finally fading away. I have lots to learn and enjoy sharing all the growing knowledge I have. …if you like music theory we can go there to…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Welcome everyone! @Guitarguy @Green_Light @LaughingMan @Osskush AND @tammydawson

4 Likes

Hi @Guitarguy! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you … looking forward to learning and sharing

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Guitarguy

1 Like

Thank you Doug

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Will try to contribute where possible and will continue to soak up the knowledge you guys share.

5 Likes

@LaughingMan @Osskush @tammydawson @Guitarguy & @Green_Light welcome to the show!

Mission: Overgrow the World with positive vibes a good ideas!

5 Likes

I’ll try my best🤗

3 Likes

You got this!
and now you got us!

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, we now have two people on this site that can say they have watched Ghost in the Shell.

4 Likes

Be welcome @Guitarguy !! happy to have you officialy with us :stuck_out_tongue:

:brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:

3 Likes

Might not be the first lady ,but glade to be here. I have seen so many good thing that have been shared and learned. Yes I do know how you feel about Doug and how he feels about OG . Not just an other social media but a community of same thinking people. Even if it gets a little foggy because of the smoke rings LOL

14 Likes

Hi and thank you for the welcome. Feels like home already. No DD did not twist my arm to join just though it might be nice to share the hobby together. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Hi I’m back in the room again :upside_down_face:Thank 's for the b-day wishes . I did get older each year ,but not so bad when you have to some great people to share it with. :laughing:

8 Likes

Best wishes, Tammy! Thanks for sharing this lovely evening with us!

Hope you had a great birthday!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @LaughingMan @Osskush @Green_Light @Guitarguy and of course a very warm welcome to @tammydawson!

Glad to see ya here Tammy! I hope you enjoy yourself here, my wife also enjoys hanging out and browsing Overgrow when she has free time :+1:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

2 Likes

I guess that makes me in good company. Say hi to her and thank you for the warm welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Saw the prompt, and I have never introduced myself. I’ve been an outdoor grower for about 6 - 7 years now. Who knows? I can’t keep track of time. I’m inclined to be a lurker, here. (Notice the name?). I don’t know how things work here. Do people really share seeds? Real seeds?

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Green_Light @Guitarguy @hermit
You guys will sure love the community here :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

2 Likes