Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks for the welcome! It looks like a great community here!

3 Likes

Thanks so much mate :+1:

2 Likes

Hi mate :+1: great to meet you too! That’s a very nice gesture mate, truly. Thanks it’s very kind. We’ll talk once I’m able to and hopefully I can offer you something in return :+1: really mate thankyou :pray:

2 Likes

High all. I have been in here a few times sharing info on Volcano Hybrid and the SWICK water system I use. I started growing last year when a Runtz seed was found in a pack, and it came up. Now I am a seed junkie and addicted to growing.

BTW, I made some skinny leaf haze seeds, and would like some test growers to see how they do.

6 Likes

Hi @Flylowgethigh, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt… have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flylowgethigh

Glad you could join us… :beers:

You are 100% in the right place.
Let me direct you to the post below as it seem fitting.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flylowgethigh

3 Likes

hey all… I’m new here… was told about this site by my neighbor across the street Beardedvet222 I am so glad NY finally legalized cannabis. both for medicinal use… and the lighter one for fiber… I spin fiber … wool…etc I have a great wheel that is almost 200 yo… I’ve had 2 back surgeries… 4 ruptured disks… big-time knee issues… arthritis… and I have MS. my mom and I co own this mini-farm… I have chickens… geese… a milk cow a yearling bull… pigs… etc… and I take care of all of them myself and Beardedvet222 helps me roll the round bales into the barn. I also normally grow a huge garden each year. I even have bees… we produce a lot of our own food… meats… etc… and now that it is legal. I plan on growing my own medicine… I do have a pretty good medicinal herb garden going.I’m also an artist!

31 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady , you will be happy that you got pointed in this direction. Make yourself at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to og! I hope you post some more about spinning, because I think that’s so neat. I’ve never advanced past messing with a drop spindle. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Flylowgethigh ! Welcome man! I just got here not too long ago myself. I recognize your handle from another place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: Good to see you brother. Much love

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, everything is beautiful!

2 Likes

Hey @BeeLady ! Welcome! I loveeeee your post - beautiful garden!!! And those tomatoes??! Wowzer! Looking fantastic. Welcome to the community

3 Likes

let me know if you ever need help… the greatwheel is like a drop spindle on steroids… the treadle wheels are a bit different and fun to use!

3 Likes

thanks… yup i grow several heirloom variety… my fav is one a friend bred… haleys rainbow… the plant is variegated… when we moved here… first thing I did was tear up the lawn lol… and plant veggies…

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady You’ll enjoy yourself here and gain lots of knowledge.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lithbaine , @Reithel , @VOLKSRVA , @RomulanGenetics , @Cranio , @BeeLady
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard :honeybee: lady

2 Likes

Hey @BeeLady thanks for taking the time to share a little about yourself!
My partner and I are trying to put together enough $$$ for an acre or two of land that we can homestead, in the near future. Can’t wait to see pictures of all your gardens!
Welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady :honeybee:

Love all that you have going on at your homestead.
Can’t wait to hear more.
I am sure I will asking about all kinds of things you are doing up there.

Glad you could join us… :beers:

2 Likes