Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey @BeeLady ! Welcome! I loveeeee your post - beautiful garden!!! And those tomatoes??! Wowzer! Looking fantastic. Welcome to the community

3 Likes

let me know if you ever need help… the greatwheel is like a drop spindle on steroids… the treadle wheels are a bit different and fun to use!

3 Likes

thanks… yup i grow several heirloom variety… my fav is one a friend bred… haleys rainbow… the plant is variegated… when we moved here… first thing I did was tear up the lawn lol… and plant veggies…

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady You’ll enjoy yourself here and gain lots of knowledge.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lithbaine , @Reithel , @VOLKSRVA , @RomulanGenetics , @Cranio , @BeeLady
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard :honeybee: lady

2 Likes

Hey @BeeLady thanks for taking the time to share a little about yourself!
My partner and I are trying to put together enough $$$ for an acre or two of land that we can homestead, in the near future. Can’t wait to see pictures of all your gardens!
Welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady :honeybee:

Love all that you have going on at your homestead.
Can’t wait to hear more.
I am sure I will asking about all kinds of things you are doing up there.

Glad you could join us… :beers:

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new OGs @alex , @BeeLady, @oldhippy, @PineScented, @Geneticsofturpene, @Klyphman, @Perro, @Florida_man_genetics, @805Canna, @US3RNAM3, @freedomsmoker, @Bizzaro, @Lithbaine, @Reithel, @VOLKSRVA, @RomulanGenetics, @Cranio, @Flylowgethigh, sorry im so late to the party.

10 Likes

Going the distance with that one! I’m going to go the lazy route…
Welcome all newcomers!! :v: :v:

8 Likes

It only took me 45 minutes, im a one finger keyboard warrior.

6 Likes

Hi @BeeLady, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, no doubt… Enjoy.

1 Like

Hey all I’m Arok, a long time hobby grower, medical provider from West Coast. I love a lot of of school strains and landrace hybrids. I’ve wanted to get to some Doc D gear for some time now and finally pulled the trigger on packs
of the Nigerian Rafiki, Ethiopian Flame and Chocolate Blitz. Naturally, it’s great to join a community of folks that share the same passion. Cheers

11 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m from BC Canada and have been enjoying this lovely plant for over a decade now.
Practicing outdoor methods every summer and now recently getting into a indoor tent set up that is a lot of fun. 40gal cloth pots with a no till living soil way of things has been really fun and I’m excited to share and see and hear from everyone.

17 Likes

@Kiefereefer, Welcome Kief! Are you gonna start a journal here? Id love to see whatever you working on

6 Likes

Hi @Kiefereefer and 000 @AROK, welcome to OG, you’ll both love it here, guaranteed, Have fun… :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @AROK and @Kiefereefer

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @AROK , @Kiefereefer
Glad to have you with us…

2 Likes

Welcome @Kiefereefer and @AROK You’ll enjoy yourself here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Kiefereefer and @AROK !

Here is to all of the great times y’all are going to have on OG :beers:

2 Likes