Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Islandgrower!

2 Likes

Welcome @Islandgrower, I’m looking forward to seeing your journal!

2 Likes

Say hello @N.R.G

And welcome to Overgrow.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Westcoast and @Islandgrower … Next stop the :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Hey @Ringodog; @Puddingsan ;@sywi

What 's happenin Grobros?

99%

Hi there everyone! I am English by birth, but don’t hold that against me - it was not my choice …

I was not an original OG member but I have been a ‘green activist’ or decades. I lived in the Netherlands for 10 years, leaning and teaching a thing or ten.

Looking forward to retrieving the original OG data and helping out any way I can.

8 Likes

nice to meet you @Puddingsan don’t worry the queens on my money too, also not by choice tho :joy:

2 Likes

I have been watching and reading RIU, Breedbay and other sites for some time now. Have read all 1842 pages of Bodhi on RIU and most pages on Breedbay regarding Bodhi. Now starting on this site and the main reason is I need a new seed bank since Rocky Mountain Seed Bank went out of business and I came across this site for Danky Bank… So here I am! I am the kind of person that likes to read more than post things, so don’t count on me to be posting much but I will get involved as much as I can to be a part of this community to take advantage of the many perks it offers. Right now I have Sunshine 4, Goji and Space Monkey in flower. Have grown many different strains, the clones you could get around here 10 years ago were awesome. Many elites, Colorado Flo, Sour Deisel, The White, Mendo Purps and Bruce Banner#3 and #5(#3 is more potent and #5 has more flavor in my opinion) just to name a few. Only have a small grow now that my wife and I are no longer caregivers, so it is only her and I that I need to provide medicine for. Thanks for the warm welcome and if anyone knows Swampthing ask him to pm me please for I am in need of clones and I believe he may have some available and I am in his neck of the woods. Thanks again!

8 Likes

@Swampthing

Somebody wants to say hello.

99%

2 Likes

Welcome @Boosky71! I am another Bodhi fan, my outdoor Purple Wookie and Goji this year did great.

1 Like

Sent Swampthing a pm so hopefully that’s taken care of. Yes, I am a true Bodhi fan and have had great luck with his genetics. I highly recommend Goji, Space Monkey, Sunshine 4 and Magenta Hashplant for those of you that would like to try anything Bodhi. Actually anything I have grown from him has been fire and distinct. Have had several people tell me that they have never tasted anything like that- always a Bodhi genetic! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Hello @Robin & @shovelhead.

Come say hello.

1 Like

Hey 99
. thanks for saying Hi. .
I’m an old time member of OG… I hung up my hps about 15 yrs ago when my kid caught me tending my closet grow
http://robin-wardley.co.uk/share/sd27/scrog

I’ve just decided to get back in the game and have bought a full budbox and IWS Oxypot setup. I’ve got some NL feminised seeds and I’m just waiting for the same kid now 21 to go back to uni to set it all up
I did appx 6 grows in that setup ( homemade from scratch ) but I’d say still a novice. Best grow was 5.5 oz from one plant

Really pleased to see OG here alive and well. . Its where I learned everything
Pleased be back too
Cheers
Robin…

11 Likes

Good to have you back @Robin

See if any of your friends are here.

We look forward to your clandestine capers .

99%

1 Like

Got the link wrong
http://robin-wardley.co.uk/share/sd27/scrog/
This works

1 Like

@Robin
A warm welcome back to OG!

1 Like

Welcome @Robin! Glad you decided to jump back in.

1 Like

Welcome @G-paS! It takes a minute to learn everything. Introduce yourself and browse around to get more posts and downloads also.

@ryasco should I do it here?

This is just for introducing yourself. A grow diary would be good for your grow if you choose. You will get ideas as you browse. We have smokers lounge for shooting the Sh!t about different things. Enjoy! :grin:
@G-paS