Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thanks ryasco. I’m looking forward to getting the hang of the site and to getting things going on my grow. Having fun just thinking about it!

3 Likes

An ex-staffer from another cannabis forum. I currently have The Church in a 90L undercurrent DWC for a summer grow & a couple of White Widow Autos in soil outside on the cheap. I am medical grow legal in Toronto, Canada.

12 Likes

Welcome @tobedetermined!

Looking forward to you setting up shop here.

99%

3 Likes

Hi all, Johnny here

I was a member on the old overgrow for a while before it was taken down. It’s how I got started in growing our wonderful herb. I eventually took refuge over at Icmag ( under the same handle) and continued my learning. I’ve down sized now, growing micro in organic soil.

I stumbled across the new overgrow a couple of days ago, signed up and think I’ve finally made it back home. Looking forward to meet and chatting to the wonderful people that seem to be here at OG.

Cheers Johnny

13 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Johnnybsmokin

4 Likes

Welcome to the new threads @Johnnybsmokin !

3 Likes

@tobedetermined and @Johnnybsmokin welcome and can’t wait to see what you have to share with​:+1::wave::camera_flash:

3 Likes

I just ran The church at the beginning of the year. Good yeilder.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Johnnybsmokin good to have ya back!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome well wishes @tinytuttle @LemonadeJoe @hoodini @99PerCent looking forward to exploring this site and getting to know everyone
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

A Great Welcome here @Johnnybsmokin

Enjoy the place and

if possible stay medicated

Bare

3 Likes

Been away from this thread for a couple of days and lots of new members here. WELCOME @Torontoke, @SquirtleSquad, @Dbkick, @ezfave, @DoobieDuck, @tobedetermined, & @Johnnybsmokin. Glad to have you aboard!!!

SkyDog

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: The Church in Hydro

Thanks @Barefrog and @SkyDog for the welcome, just need to work my way around the format of this forum

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Welcome everyone new to OG since my last visit to this post hehe …

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

LoudPacks here new to overgrow and fairly new to growing in general. Glad I found OG and look forward to learning as much as I can to grow some fire!!! I’ll be posting up my set up ASAP and look forward to any advice or tweaks you guys think would help with my set up. :v:t3:

14 Likes

@LoudPacks welcome buddy can’t wait to see your thread and I’ll help out if I can!:grin::wave:

3 Likes

A Great Welcome Here @LoudPacks

Hope you enjoy the place

and stay Medicated

Bare

3 Likes

@Hoodini, Thanks brother greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

@Barefrog, thanks man I definitely look forward to being here!!

2 Likes