Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @LoudPacks. Great place here for learning & teaching.

4 Likes

@SkyDog Thanks looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Hi all. New here, reside in Alberta. Enjoy growing, smoking, sharing knowledge, helping others learn the important aspects of herb gardening.

Dr.Chas-THC

9 Likes

Welcome @Dr.Chas-THC nice to have you here with us. . . 🖒😁

1 Like

Hola @oleskool830 another Cannadhian

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I think I’ll stick around. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hola @Dr.Chas-THC

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

1 Like

Welcome @Dr.Chas-THC

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Much appreciated…

Looking like it will be another green summer… I certainly already have big plans.

Come October 17 2018 across Canada, the rich aromatic smoke will rise…
Thanks to our young Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, cannabis legalization is imminent.

Dr.Chas-THC

9 Likes

Great to see ya here @Dr.Chas-THC and @LoudPacks ! Welcome to Og! This is a very knowledgeable forum ask away! Someone will get ya hooked up!

3 Likes

@Dr.Chas-THC welcome from a neighbor, there are quite a few of us Canadians on here. Once you get lay of the land so to speak get a journal going as its the best way to participate then we get to follow along :wink: in the adventures.

4 Likes

Hola!!!
Just arrived to this forum, looking for the big Sativa trees and dream about growing them. From the Canary Islands, a small paradise for many things, also to grow big trees, if we could avoid the helicopters. Now, at this morning time, one is passing over my head… Really nice!!! :frowning:
25, or so, years growing green females and males, and trying to go back to the roots, focusing myself on landraces or similar. Not too much to teach but always trying to learn more about Mary.
See you guys.
Love

10 Likes

Welcome aboard the trichome train @Kan

5 Likes

Welcome @Kan ( wich island are you in ? Ten. here )
Welcome @lucacx too , that just joined the OG fam: come over say hi, mate ! :wink:
DS

6 Likes

Hi Dee!!!
Positive, I am in Tf

Edit to add…
Are you here too?

2 Likes

@Dee.S73 thanks mate. i am in Tenerife too.

6 Likes

Hola Kan

A Great Welcome

enjoy the place and

Stay medicated

Bare

2 Likes

'mazing. Perhaps we are a bunch living here :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome @Dr.Chas-THC & @Kan. Glad to have you. Grow on!

3 Likes

Thanks mates!!!

Let’s grow!!

4 Likes