Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Thanks for the opportunity at some awesome RQS genetics

TeamVault

1 Like

Royal Queen Seeds are some of my best beans in my Vault!

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Thanks George! Never had any experience with RQS, but heard many good things

1 Like

in it to win it Thanks George and Vault

2 Likes

OK, Iā€™m inā€¦gonna go and sit in the corner and wait my turnā€¦THANKS!!!

1 Like

Count me in @George_The_Vault would like to try RQS NL Auto :+1:

1 Like

The Vault never disappoints! Hope some NL Autos reaches me soon! Never had a chance to do Northern Lights! Whoo hoo!

1 Like

Thanks for a chance to win some auto seeds. Good luck everyone

1 Like

@George_The_Vault Is The Vault able to ship packs of THSEEDS in original breeder packs to the states? Definitelty gonna be picking up a pack or two of MK ULTRA within the next week.

3 Likes

I have one Royal Queen seed at the moment. But I havenā€™t tried any before. Thanks for the give-a-way.

1 Like

Royal Queen Seeds are some of my top seeds in my collection!

1 Like

Would love the opportunity. Thanks Vault. Havenā€™t had the chance to mess with RQS, look forward to it.

1 Like

of course, guaranteed delivery to the states buddy and we always sell in the original packaging :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@George_The_Vault thanks again for everything you guys do for the cannabis community and I hope you got a 2x tee-shirt for this guy lol

2 Likes

RQS has a good reputation. They have some good articles too.

1 Like

RQS have been around for years never tried sadly

Thanks to the vault

1 Like

get them on your next order then! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have heard some good things about RQS ,but sorry to say my one and only experience with RQS was not a very good one , I was growing RQS Sour Diesel and it ended up being a male plant ,not a hermi but a full blown male plant ,of course I cut it down before it ruined my entire grow and have never bothered to try RQS again and most likely wonā€™tā€¦unless I get lucky here and win a pack ,Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Id buy RQS beans againā€¦

2 Likes

sorry to hear that buddy, im sure thats a one off, we get tons of positive feedback on RQS, hope you win so you get a chance to be impressed by them

3 Likes