It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Up-potted the little ones this morning because well…

Memo: For anyone eager to try the egg cuppy thing…I punctured several holes in the bottom of each to allow for better “water/air” flow.
I hope you can see the little bit of root sticking out from the corner in the above pic. :crossed_fingers:t2:

16 Likes

Finished! :grin::seedling:

One little one left, was a “helmet head”, waiting on the little gal (:crossed_fingers:t2:) to kinda catch up a bit. :relaxed:

17 Likes

They are coming along.
So exciting starting a new grow! :raised_hands: :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Very exciting. :star_struck:

Now it’s just executing some patience on my part because, they’re only going to grow so fast. :relieved:

Thanks for keeping an eye on us, been feeling kinda lonely lately. :pleading_face:

Holidays + Grief = Angst, in so many ways.

So thankful I have this little garden keeping me and my :broken_heart: company right now. :seedling:

8 Likes

I sometimes spend hours in mine. Play music and just tend to my plants. Good for the soul… and plants.
I’m on trichome watching :eyes:! Should be chopping in the next couple days.
BTW… I have the same scope you just got. Seems difficult at first. I shake allot… but works great!
One of the pics I snapped with it…

Just starting to cloud up. This was a about a week ago.
I have a very interesting Pic a friend sent me… showed the anatomy of a trichome… I thought was very cool!

22 Likes

Looking good! I’ll gladly follow along.

5 Likes

Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

The more the merrier. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

So proud! :smiley: These :camera_flash: are just from above!

This little lady (:crossed_fingers:t2:) was the first one up! :seedling: These :camera_flash: are from the side and from above! :grin:

This was also immediately following a watering, they get 10ml each and I use an old medicine syringe to apply. :relieved:

23 Likes

What strains do you have there?

3 Likes

Northern Lights and Purple Urkle in the shorter green containers and Chemdawg in the taller containers. I only had one of the PKXY survive and I’m pretty sure it’s the Helmet head.

5 Likes

Same way here. :laughing:
…And for bonus OCD points, I’m weighing them… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

idk if its just me but when the plants are small like that I try to water further away from the stem of the plant. My thought is make the roots search for water and spread out more! I don’t know if it actually helps lol!

10 Likes

:astonished: That’s a good idea!

I never thought to try that. :thinking:

Makes sense though. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

either way seedlings look super happy!

3 Likes

I absolutely do that. And I have read it in several places. Also a reason for watering via tray vs top watering. Makes the roots look for water more. And I use a turkey baster and 1/4oz to 1oz of water depending on cup size. Full baster is 1oz so thats easy to judge :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey good luck with the grow, it will keep you and your brain busy and help the pain

2 Likes

looking really good so far @KanehB!!! great work!

3 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning….:sunny:

Have Turkey baster, :laughing: & since I’ve had time to check…1 fluid ounce is = 30ml(millilitres) I’ve rounded up.

Going to apply :sweat_drops: further from stem so that the root system will reach for it. :+1:t2::relaxed:

Thanks everyone for all your help and suggestions. I so appreciate it. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Not really an update on the :seedling: grow :seedling:situation, however; I got a call this evening from my local hospital/health centre Diagnostic & Imaging department…I’m going this Sunday morning for an updated MRI. :+1:t2:

4 Likes