It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Helllooooooo

I have decided to have some fun over the :mrs_claus:t2: “holiday” season! :christmas_tree:

I invite one and all to join me on this, the second attempt at journaling my grow progress.

Why not :woman_shrugging:t3: I have nothing to lose, and tons to gain, I’m bored, in a lot of pain and this gives me something to look forward to at least twice a day, everyday! :+1:t2:

If you’re bored, need a laugh, :joy: have some sound advice/knowledge to imbue or want to just wool gather….:yarn::sheep: Pull up a seat! :chair:

I decided to attempt to pop a few Purple Urkle (Regs) and Northern Light (Regs) that @Bobgrows was kind enough to send.
Thanks again! :relieved:

While waiting for them, I got impatient :grimacing: and thought :thinking: why not add some PKXY (Auto, I think) and Chemdawg (Auto, I think), just to make things exciting! :partying_face:

A Sonofarm​:bulb:LED light I ordered arrived and has been installed, it is lovely and bright and I’m very much looking forward to growing big beautiful buds using it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: As of today all but one of the seeds I selected to “pop” have sprouted their vestigial tails and have been placed in their new warm soil homes to sprout, now it’s a race to see which ones want to see the light first I guess.

Psssstttttt….the answer, so far; is two little cutie pies. (I don’t want to jinx anything by counting anymore proverbial chickens before they hatch.)

Happy growing everyone. 🪴

74 Likes

I hope everything grows into great medicine that helps you!
Rooting for ya here! Following along…
You got this!
Happy growing!! :green_heart::v:

13 Likes

Thank you so much. :sunny:

Most honoured to have you along. :blush:

11 Likes

Hi KanehB , your sprouts look good and healthy, I like the use of the egg carton segments, what soil are they in?:+1:

8 Likes

Happy Frog? I think is the name of the medium…with a dash of vermiculite for good measure. :wink:

10 Likes

Best vibes and wishes on a great grow. Welcome to our world! A fun grow run can always lift the spirits. peace

6 Likes

Best of luck, all the good vibes I got heading your way :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’ve always heard purple urkle is good meds. I’ll be following along.

6 Likes

I’m gonna tag along, as well, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

5 Likes

I’m going to follow along too

5 Likes

Finding a seat in the corner, don’t mind me…

:smiley:

5 Likes

Good morning. :sunny: Sit, stay a while. :coffee: :wink:

7 Likes

Count me in. Following. :smiley:

6 Likes

Checked in quickly, because I must; and looky :eyes: looky :eyes:

They’re ALIVE too :blush:

Siblings! To add to the brood :grin:.

27 Likes

Egg carton? Now that’s ‘old school’ :+1:

I’ll tag along, looks like fun.

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Didn’t we all start somewhere "old school "? Lol

9 Likes

I have the fibrous pots that can be planted, directly in the medium (I had to use one, it’s in the back)…I’m pretty sure I can plant the egg carton straight into the medium too. I’m intending to do just that, there will be no transplanting. :crossed_fingers:t2::grimacing:

Just doing my part to reduce and reuse and perhaps relying on some “old school” & moms/wives “tales” too. :wink:

13 Likes

I still believe in many of those “old wives tales” and use them… just sayin’

7 Likes

great to see you going at it! fingers crossed and good mental waves headed your way :slight_smile:

5 Likes