It’s Schmarms Birthday Too!

Happy birthday dude! I hope you’re having some fun today! :wink:

1 Like

Happy birthday!! @schmarmpit
Have a great day bud! And have a great bud today!

1 Like

Happy birthday @TopShelfTrees1 and @schmarmpit!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @schmarmpit Have a great day filled with fire :fire: :facepunch:

1 Like

Harpy Barfday @schmarmpit !!!

:metal:
:partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :balloon::tada::gift: @schmarmpit! Have a great day!

1 Like

Happy birthday to both of youse!
:thinking: I wonder… does everyone with that BD grow the dankity dank or is it just a coincidence?
Think think think :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, that did not disappoint! But the poor girl hanging upside down at the end, what was that? Some kind of liquid like tears running down. Perhaps she was not a fan of their rendition.

1 Like

Happy birthday brother! @schmarmpit Have an awesome day, you make sure and smoke a nice fattie!

1 Like

Happy birthday @schmarmpit !! Have one for me tonight! :beers::v:

1 Like

happy birthday @schmarmpit

you grew out my soloberry #3s and left a great review. and i’m still thankful for that. have a good day.

1 Like

Nice, that’s me in a nutshell too, happy birthday! Schmarmpit’d be a good strain name :smile:

1 Like

Why thank you sir :pray:t3: for the compliment, especially the way you said it ! Awesome! Respect

2 Likes

Happy birthday @schmarmpit
Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

@schmarmpit happy birthday to you man! enjoy your day and smoke some of that fire genetics you have !

1 Like

Happy birthday to you @schmarmpit , may your day be joyful and the tokes hit extra smooth

1 Like

Happy Birthday @schmarmpit :tada::birthday: have a great day!!
@TopShelfTrees1 how was your birthday cannagar?

2 Likes

Happy birthday @schmarmpit hope you have a blast mate​:gift::evergreen_tree::birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @TopShelfTrees1 and @schmarmpit

2 Likes

Just finished it up not long ago in fact! I’m about 1/16th of an inch from completely closed eyes and not feeling ANY PAIN, also excessively giggly atm! @Jetdro epic birthday gift did not dissapoint whatsoever! Now I need a cannagar mold!

3 Likes