2 Likes

144 is what a I say.

1 Like

My new choice is 40
Thanks

1 Like

It’s the finaaaaal countdooown dodododoooo dodododdodo

2 Likes

I am late but I see two, I pick the 2 as it looks added.!!!

1 Like

This hint isn’t going to help anyone, but…

There is no way anyone will find the number I embedded without me pointing it out. I know where it is, and I can’t see it - even under 300% magnification.

13 Likes

99 then, Maxwell Smart said pick her.

1 Like

i could have sworn in was that 8 i pointed out, it doesn’t look like it’s there naturally, and the fact it was dead center make me think it was more likely. oh well.

2 Likes

Nice! :grin:

10 Likes

Is it on the piece of paper the frog is holding?

2 Likes

My inner child saw the opportunity :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Two front to back good numbers…

1 Like

The number is 22

I will edit / close the announcement post that has the original photo in it, but I’m leaving it as it is so everyone can inspect the picture. This is what you should be looking at:

If you open the full sized photo and zoom in 400% or more, you’ll see the faint numbers in black.

Congrat’s @middleman! Please send me a name and address via PrivNote.com when you get a chance.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

Ps. See what I mean? No way anyone would have found those numbers without me pointing them out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Nice congrats @middleman !
Thanks for the opportunity @Purple-N-Hairy

2 Likes

Damn! Good Stuff @Purple-N-Hairy , Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy . I’ll send a DM.

2 Likes

oh well. congrats @middleman

i swear, i seent it, lol.

5 Likes

Yes, I see what you’re pointing out, but I promise I had nothing to do with it (other than taking the pic). It does look like an 8, but how could I have hidden part of it behind that cord?

11 Likes

Congratulations @middleman

3 Likes

Way to go @middleman i didn’t see a single number in there :joy:

6 Likes