January Picture of the Month ~Contest~ 🎥

My first ever entry, DIY STS reversed auto flowering ABC. (Hybritechs Auto Bastard 1.0)
Starting to produce some feminized pollen :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Sundae Driver S1

31 Likes

Wasnt going to enter anything this month but this little girl ( a Heritage farms tester) is looking sweet in the close up this is a Royal Purple kush X Red Lebanese from @Heritagefarms stock! Thanks buddy for the tester beans!

21 Likes

Nice FROST there bro! Looking mighty nice!

5 Likes

Is this going into 2021, and when do we need to pay for another 12 months if it keeps going ?

1 Like

Good question . I’ve only participated for a few months . Its cheap and for a good cause . So i don’t care If I spend another $12 for 2021 .

3 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to stay on top of it, also don’t wanna be posting entries and not be paid for. I like the fact that it’s going to a good cause as well, I try like hell to support the cause.

2 Likes

I hear you . I got merch on the way . lol

2 Likes

Hey everyone voting poll is about to go up. Sorry it’s late. As per the norm :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

BETTER “late” than :open_mouth: never :open_mouth:

6 Likes

:thinking: Ummm…no - actually it’s not. Didn’t you read my comment after your previous pictures? They really are nice photos, but the Picture of the Month Contest is only for members who’ve donated to the site explicitly for the purpose of entering this monthly contest. It’s clearly spelled out in the very first post of this and every POTM thread, and I quoted it in my previous reply to you. If you would have made your $12 donation, you would have been eligible to win this month, and you’d be eligible to participate in the next 11 POTM contests after this month.

Also, you’ve posted at least 3 pics this month, and the rules also make it clear that only one is allowed.

Bottom line, I hate to bust your buds @jimiznhb - but you really do need to read and respect the rules for this contest. You have nice photos, so you’d be doing yourself a favor by knowing what you need to do to enter. Good luck for February, should you decide to DONATE and enter.

6 Likes

This is a contest that @Mongobongo put together, AND for which he supplies the prizes. It’s OK if you don’t 100% agree that donations should be required, but I personally have huge respect for what he’s put together for us. A contest that requires a small donation (averages out to $1/month) and goes directly to @LemonadeJoe to support this site is kind of what Overgrow is all about (albeit - on steroids!).

7 Likes

Trashcanman entry for you is 40$ :rofl:

8 Likes

The poll for January is up: January Picture of the month ~POLL~ 🎥

3 Likes

I read them but My financial situation is REALLY TIGHT … I do not sell either :frowning:

LOL!!! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :skull: That’s hilarious! Well, it’s not funny that your financial situation is tight, and MOST OF US DO NOT SELL!!!, but that doesn’t mean the rules will be ignored just for you.

We have a cool thread called “free your budshots”. You should post your beautiful pics over there for everyone to see. Trust me, you’ll get lots of love and praise for your pics in that thread - but no prizes.

6 Likes

What @Purple-N-Hairy said . :+1:

4 Likes

OK, no problem :smiley:

2 Likes

Where did you get those seeds? That is beautiful!