Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Is this from F4’s or 5’s or something else? As you know I’m back on the hunt, but the lime/citrus pheno I found (#2 I think you have it) it pretty awesome regardless.

2 Likes

those f3 and im making fresh f4 as we speak.

peace …

3 Likes

damn brother so sorry im to fing high on the G. im not making any fresh seeds right now, i made a bunch in the last round. this run is just bud.

sorry dude …

3 Likes

BANANA PEBBLE OG {FEM} 60/40 BANANA KUSH IBL * FPOG F1 {CEREAL FEM} 15 GOOD 03/08/17

these might be a fun one to look for something very special, got shite i did not even know i had.

life of a gatherer HAHAHA …

10 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve never messed with banana strains, just never grabbed my attention before

2 Likes

the 60/40 + cereal-n-milk

if that comes out solid its a very very good thing to have around. its a fem and the fpog was used as that donner so there is some risk but i think it would be worth it to to possibly find a special one in there.

i may have to just because …

2 Likes

What’s the 60/40 like on it’s own?

2 Likes

sweet banana

yup …

2 Likes

Oooh nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I have 5 fruity pebbles f4 making thier way thru veg. They are still small plants yet to sex.
I popped DMT on the new years seed pop. Was gonna pop the dmt and alien cookies f4 back in november but plans are so fluid here that didn;t happen. Fpog and Dmt are on the go though and I will look at what jaws gear I can fit in next seed pop in early march. Would like to run a few more fpog in that pop too.
I’ll get some updates going along the way.

7 Likes

Please forgive me if I miss any posts saying otherwise, but does anyone out there have any of these they’d want to barter or something? I missed them on GLG.

3 Likes

I JUST gave the last of mine away like a dumbass or I’d help you out for sure.

2 Likes

I’ll find them eventually, and hopefully a good mom I can keep around. Love that strain!!!

2 Likes

It really is something special isn’t it!

2 Likes

Keep a look out for a mag hungry one that stretches. She’s got an amazing citrus lime flavor that coats your mouth. I never understood what people meant by the flavor coating your mouth until this plant.

4 Likes

@Rippleseeds hey dude , they still have them on glg it’s just not in alphabetical order. But it’s the tile right above the la diesel.

4 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-promo-fruity-pebbles-og-f4-10-seeds/

5 Likes

@JustANobody how do you post links?

2 Likes

I just copied the URL and pasted it into the response box like any old normal reply.

3 Likes

Gotcha, that makes sense!

1 Like