Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

at 50 bucks a pack… don’t just buy one… buy two!!!
and support a hell of nice guy in the process :wink:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Guess another set of eyes always helps, thank you so much!

3 Likes

@BIGJ not sure if you saw this thread but figured you’d be interested.

2 Likes

Thank you brother, i appreciate it

2 Likes

GLG just reupped with @jaws fpog F4’s.

5 Likes

Ahh man! I didn’t even know about the legion sour ogee! I don’t have that one or the DMT , nice!

7 Likes

I’ve got some of the DMT going right now… 4 or 5 I think
Of my 5 fruity pebbles I have 2 females. One is a squat fat leafed beauty with big time variegation. Not like the chem d variegation , more like one 1/2 of the leaf in green and the other 1/2 yellowish. They have had a rough go with the aphid battle so maybe a stress thing… will see if it grows out of it. Transplanted to a 5T and getting ready to flip here pretty soon.
I’ll get some pics soon

5 Likes

very glad ppl are still wanting this gem, she has been a great strain for me for over a decade now. i have three going now in the new line up. two phenols were sent to me by a friend here at home.

@JustANobody and i have one of my own from the last two grows. was not going to run her again but after getting the other two i thought why not just run all three and see what we get. i have several vials of fpog pollen so we shall see how things turn out.

thanks for keeping this thread going friends …

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what’s found this year. After my Mango Hashplant run I’m either doing a flower run and then a whole pack of FPOG IC1 or straight to the fpog IC1 seed expansion and crosses. I’ll slip in my 2 F4 cuts and probably pop a few F3 seeds for good measure.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see you hunt through the IC!

I have a few packs of the F4 and a few crosses by Strayfox that use FPOG F1, I gotta hunt through them all asap as I can… @JustANobody

3 Likes

Do you have the 21 candles from stray fox?

2 Likes

good packs to have, pay attention to those IC1 take cuts of everything out the gate. if they dont give ya what you want you can drop the cuts, but take them none the less. do not make the same mistake i made when i last ran a pack of those. also when that time comes keep all your female cuts until late in flower with there mothers, this is what got me. by the time i realized what i had it was way to late for taking cuts.

yup those type freebie packs is what made me STOP giving that genetic away for free. started seeing them sold by ppl for STUPID amounts of coin and they said freebie right on the damn package. once i saw that i was like well shite screw this non sense, no more of that.

onward brother & sisters …

7 Likes

I should have those most likely I remember looking at those a while back maybe last year on Shoe’s website, but I’ll double check my master list to be positive lol

1 Like

Yep, every plant we be cloned during that run. I did pay for the IC1, not much above retail and he hooked it up with the F3’s so I was very appreciative and got lucky.

2 Likes

what is this strain your talking about ?. i have never heard of it and it was not on the list i had to pick from.

ya i have a few fem seeds from the first ever run on the fpog fems. ppl gave mixed words on those, herm–mutant and just stellar girls in those packs. i need to run through some just to see if i can locate a cereal-n-milk phenol i know the real deal legit one was used to make those at that time. she should be found in those packs, just have to throw out the bad to hopefully find that one gem.

@JustANobody that could be a “mission for you if you chose to take it” would just want a good clean cut of anything you find that is something nice.

peace …

5 Likes

Gotta work with a client, I’ll reply in a bit. Not ignoring y’all.

2 Likes

Nevermind, these jokers are delayed.

I was on Shoe’s discord and asking if anyone had fpog. He has these for 35 a pack and says you can find the FP pheno in there. I would rather work with the pure FP OG for what I’m looking for, but I’m sure the packs have awesome plants in them, just not what I’m currently wanting

3 Likes

Absolutely bud, I’m more than happy to pass anything over to you for you to take a look at and run with.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly if you want the cereal n milk pheno I’d run through the other packs by @JAWS first over the 21 candles but that being said Strayfox does amazing work and I’m sure there’s some fire in those too!

2 Likes

yes stray has some good genetics and hes a really good breeder as well as a pretty decent dude to boot.

ya know i just got a very nice package from him and in there is not a single fpog in the bunch. was after mostly his skunk work, if i had known about the 21 candles and hes thoughts on them i would have most likely grab those for-sure.

grabbed these though.

SKUNK 91/ DUKES BASIC SKUNK, 16 GRAIL HAZE
80’S BLACK AFGHANI * TRESDAWG {F1}
SKUNKTEK’S TRIANGLE KUSHK * BANDANNA X TRESDAWG {F1}
FRUITYY PEBBLE OG {F2} * STARFIGHTER {F1} X HOLLYWOOD PURE KUSH
BLACK AFGHANI * MOTHERS MILK
DUKES BURNOUT CHEM * SKUNK KILLERZ
CASEY JONES * SKUNK KILLERZ
BURNOUT SKUNK * KILLERX SKUNK
CHEMDOG 91 * SKUNK KILLERZ
CHEM 4 * BLUEBERRY TEMPLE
TRESDAWG {F1} * JUNGLE FIRE
SKUNKTEK- CRANBOW CITY * DOME FUEL
DOME PEACE * SKUNK KILLERZ
91 DIMONDS* CARBON KILLERZ
VINTAGE- SENSI STAR * FANTASY ISLAND
BIG CHEM-WORMS CUT * TRIANGLE KUSH BANDANNA
SPEECHLESS * PURPLE UNICORN
SHORELINE-707 HEADBAND #14 * SKUNK KILLERZ
ELF SNACKS * BANDZ
HASHPLANT 13 * DOMINION G
HORCHATA * AFGHANI KILLERZ
GAS CAP #11 * SKUNK KILLERZ
IHG-PLATINUM * TRESDAWG {F1}
RASPBERRY KUSH * STARFIGHTER {F1}
ROADKILL IBL * DIAMOND SKUNK
ROADKILL HASHPLANT * SOUR WAVES
GMO ROOTBEER * SKUNK 91
HAZE * SKUNK 91
ROADKILL * ANGELS MILK
BEBESITA KUSH * SKUNK 91 REMIX
SUPER SOAKEZ * SKUNK KILLERZ
SOUR DIESEL S2 *LITTLE STINKERZ
GMO ROOTBEER * SOUR DIESEL/KILLERZ
BUBBA BLANCO * SOUR WAVES
PURE KUSH * STARDAWG
STERLING GREEN * I-95
CRASH HELMET * STINKERZ
NINJA TURTLES * GRANOLA FUNK
VINTAGE AFGHANI * HAZE

should be some killerz in there somewhere me thinks.

peace …

P,S, HAHAHA I DO SEE A FPOG PACK IN THAT LIST, go figure hahahaha

9 Likes