Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

Seeing as this strain has been around from @JAWS for many many years and been released in several versions (I’m not gonna list them as Jaws himself knows best) and I personally know of 5 people growing FPOG in various different stages as we speak. Mine are in Veg but not far off from an uppot and then introduction to the dark room. Feel free to post pics, info etc. if you’ve grown it in the past, currently are growing it, have a pack in the fridge/shoebox etc. or just really wanna throw down this legendary gem. And a big shoutout to my brother @JAWS for giving this gem to the public FOR FREE might I add for many many years! Much respect :facepunch:t2:IMG_4788 IMG_4789

56 Likes

Wow is that one frosty bud! ::must not purchase more seeds::

8 Likes

FPOG was great smoke years ago. Nice mashup of genetics for sure. That Green Ribbon did some nice crosses. Best of luck with them!

6 Likes

Ya green ribbon is definitely a gem . And one you don’t hear a ton about tbch. But most strains I’ve smoked with green ribbon involved were stellar. Now you’ve got me thinking :thinking: I need more seeds like I need a hole in the head but I’m gonna go on a hunt for some green ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration @PatHealy :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Bahahaha I DEFINITELY feel you on that. Be strong my friend, be strong you’ve got this!

5 Likes

yup the fpog has been a long time favorite of mine sense the first f1 plant i grew back then, could never afford to buy any of those but i have lots of really good brother/sister and was given a few from several ppl back then. knew i had to make seeds was not even a think on type thing just needed to be done.

made them in f-gens for years and years and gave them away for free but i no longer do that because i was seeing those freebie packs being sold and auctioned off for 100"s of dollars a pack and they said freebie on the package, im like well screw that im not doing that any more. if ppl want to pay for them then let them pay for them.

i’ll be coming by dropping in some pics along the way, i have some fpog ic1 going as we speak, this will be my last run on the pebbles for a bit i have a lot of new stuff coming in and coming up. my brother is not very happy he just love the pebbles, the dawgs of war is going to take its place for my brother for a while.

nice thread …

35 Likes

Awesome @JAWS Glad to have you on board my brother :facepunch:t2: It will Be nice to see all the different expression in different styles/mediums. Once I saw how many people are growing her. (I know of 4 not on this forum too) it was a no brainer

4 Likes

I honestly didn’t know Jaws was still around selling beans. Him and Fudge had a lot of those ridiculously priced genetics for decent prices a little ways back and everything I saw from both was always what you’d expect from the genetics. Definitely can’t give seeds out these days. Seems most want them for another entry on their seed collection spreadsheet or to try and resell them. Crazy the “collections” people are stockpiling and then having trouble getting a full pack of 4-6 year old beans to germ. I always thought beans were for growing personally. I have beans to run myself and I prefer clones, but if I buy any anytime soon I’ll be checking out what’s available from Jaws.

8 Likes

haha ya im one of those growers who have a decent sized stable of strains, true i will never live long enough to grow even an 1/8 of them but for me it goes hand in hand with growing. been gathering seeds for so long now ahh to not keep gathering would seem to me like killing off a part of what i have been doing for 20+ years now. i will always gather seeds and will grow out as many different genetics as fast as i can, i stopped taking cuts for over three years just to have more room to pop seeds to look for something new and interesting. now that the seed market has kind of went to shit im back to taking cut’s and running them for new breeding combo’s. would love to have just stayed the path and keep running bunches of seeds but ya it’s kind of back to 70% cut’s 30% seeds. this will make it very very hard for me to keep up with my own seed testing, and finding worthy trusted testers is all most impossible these days.

onward …

19 Likes

I couldn’t even imagine trying to find testers these days and taking that leap of faith sending the packs out and waiting and waiting… Haha If you breed and whatnot, then I get collecting genetics for sure. I’ve just always preferred growing flower. Used to always be able to trade flower for seeds or cuts and flower sold quicker and easier than seeds/cuts, but that was the past. Haha.

4 Likes

Jaws! Super cool that you are plugged into this one. I’ve got one pretty looking FPOG and a strudy looking Banana F10 at week 3 or so.

FPOG

Banana Kush F10; dont mind the Weave Match lady butting in on the right.

Sidenote: The Banana has got a super fat hollow stem, and the two cuts I took off her went limp after a few days and failed. Are those traits related in anybodies experience? I have a few plants now I can remember doing that.

11 Likes

Oooh nice are you going to do a grow log on that banana kush? Been looking for those for a bit now. Super excited to see them grow!! @PatioMat

3 Likes

I have one Banana Kush F10 rounding out week 3 now. I will have 5 or 6 more updates as it grows and cures over the next two months, posted at the topic below:

Im guessing at F10 there is little phenotypical differences and I only planted two seeds. One was male and I am not interested in breeding until I have found the right harem. It is composting now to feed future grows.

6 Likes

I’ve got a pack of those I really wanna get to as well. Very interested to see how it turns out for you.

6 Likes

Replace “Boat” with “TENT”.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/jaws-genetics/

:rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Love this @Pigeonman :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

IMG_4797 IMG_4798
Couple of pics of an epic FPOG run!

32 Likes

nice to see this thread started!!

I have 7 FPOG F4s from @jaws going right now.
They should show sex soon I’m thinking.
Still in 1 gallons but I moved them from the growroom to the greenhouse the other day and they handled that just fine.
I’ll get some pics rolling pretty soon.
Very uniform plants that’s for sure.

12 Likes

@SHSC-1 are they in flower?

1 Like

@SHSC-1 plants are in Veg as are mine. I have two I may still throw outside guerilla style…. Idk I’m still contemplating tbh

2 Likes