Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

would only need a lower to cover mine … :frowning:

5 Likes

Thought I was the only one left with a wooden ruler who actually used it! Awesome! That’s epic! Got my fingers crossed for some cerealy goodness :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Mr Mott, the drafting teacher in 8th grade slapped us with those. I still have my 3-sided ruler.

4 Likes

ya me too but me thinks i should be getting some smell already in that direction, how ever i learned thats not always the case from my last grow with the cheese. no cheese smell and went 69 days but after a dry and short cure man there be cheese funk for real. so yes brother lets hope all i can do now is keep her healthy and wait and see what she offers me/us.

peace …

6 Likes

Now that’s a throwback!

2 Likes

Oh for sure, it’s crazy how recessive some terps are! I’ve hated stuff, hated it, then 4/5/6 months into cure it evolves to funky goodness! That’s awesome you got that cheddar funk!

2 Likes

just waiting for the temps to come down and the uk cheese & exodus cheese will finally be sent my way.

crazy fall run i hope …

7 Likes

So much better weather for cuts come fall, even winter is great! Summer is so sketchy unless you use overnight! The amount of cuts I’ve received looking like boiled broccoli is unreal! Can honestly say I’ve yet to have a single send not survive though :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but up here in Kanuckistan there is the Sacred Seeds cut of Fpog that is highly rated. I haven’t got my hands on it yet but someone in my circle has it or had it in the last bit. I’ll poke around.
Nov 1st is my next seed pop after greenhouse harvest and deer hunting/coho salmon fishing are out of the way and have Fpog f4, Alien Cookies F4 and DMT on deck
Maybe I will see if I can get my mitts on the sacred seeds cut and I guess someone could reach out to medman but he gets pretty racey whenever discussions about anyone working fpog comes up it seems.

7 Likes

The two spots I know to get it don’t have it listed currently. A bit earlier you could have snagged a pack for less than $60 at the cannabis wonderland, buts out of stock now.

3 Likes

let me know on that when ya get some feed back on her.

hummm …

4 Likes

After missing it a couple of times I finally got me a pack of my own. Thank you @JAWS for making them and thank you @Great_lakes_Genetics for assisting me in overcoming my technical challenges. I appreciate you guys and I am excited to grow them in my new location!

15 Likes

I picked up a couple packs of FPOG F4’s a few months back. I have 4 in veg right now, can’t wait to up pot them in a week or 2 and get ready to flip.

7 Likes

Atta boy @Bugsandnugs such a great choice brother :facepunch:t2: I knew DBJ would get ya right!

5 Likes

I hope you post some pics as you grow them out. Good luck with them!

3 Likes

He always does man, top notch guy!

4 Likes

It started to get cold here and I didn’t catch it quick enough, happens every year around this time. Plants are starting to recover now with some added extra heat. I believe these are all females.
I got my first bag called fruity pebbles back in 02/03,it was the first truly amazing weed I ever smoked and I’ve been trying to find it since. I’m hoping these FPOG F4’s do the trick.

10 Likes

day 46

from now till chop she will swell nicely, this is not the phenol im after but she is a decent phenol to have in house. i have a cut or two of her, was not going to but seeing i had two other phenol plus another im still waiting for i though it would be cool to run them all side-by-side-by-side.

interesting …

20 Likes

last grow when she was full of seeds.

she is a looker for-sure.

thanks for looking …

23 Likes

Can’t wait to redeem myself

3 Likes