Jaws grow log!

i cant stand orange terps but have always loved grapefruit terps its weird i know but brings me back to this nice grapefruit hashplant i used to get from some vietnamese connections. maybe it was just the pgr or insecticides getting me blasted though … who knows in those days lol sigh

3 Likes

i dont know where the old grapefruit clone came from but zskittles has it in it for sure.

2 Likes

That’s quite an offer my friend. I have more than enough at the moment. No need to be greedy. I’m sure something will get my attention!

6 Likes

That’s the problem with Jaws, when he tosses you a few beans it’s a shit ton. Then you grow some and it just pushes all The other beans from other folks down the list.

I don’t see how you guys with larger collections can even decide what to grow.
PressureMeme

11 Likes

its one of those GOOD problems to have my friend, it’s tough some times but it has to be done.

fun fun …

12 Likes

Great information regarding the Fruity Pebbles

5 Likes

Most definitely is brother

3 Likes

Hey @CosmoNut , you do know it’s a federal offense to fuck with the US mail. Yeah, there’s some priority juggling occuring. Some things carry more weight than others.

3 Likes

Ya know for some of that jaws fire I just might risk it.

It’s early still but the double heather is making my tail tingle.

8091fz

Yeah I know it’s over used…but still

7 Likes

day 80 on the chem sis, going to do much better in this run of her. she is about 5 times the size so i hope it does not do the same thing it did this last time.

hummmm …

4 Likes

Out of curiosity: Is you’re Chem Sis pollinated? If so, with what? I love Chem Sis.
Love of Chem Sis forced me to buy the Soylent Green which I haven’t run yet. Okay, there was no arm twisting.

Just the wife looking at me darkly saying, “More seeds, really”. Bwhaaaa

4 Likes

yes three lower smaller branches were pollenated with dawgs of war – chem sis * purple nam. so the seeds will be a chem sis bc with the purple nam being the outcross piece in the mix. im pretty sure the seeds are done but i have left them on still because i want to be sure and i did not do the breed until day 40. i usually have that done by day 28, just want to make sure there done.

peace …

7 Likes

Sounds a killer cross bro :100:

5 Likes

looks like i might actually get a few chem sis * ugorg as well which would CHEM GORGE F1 V-4. so ya will have 6 chem gorges to hunt through, all different chem females.

very cool i think …

5 Likes

Lucky you !

I missed out on those babies at GLG…

They are out of stock now sadly and I love both Chem sis and starfighter Genetics…

Any stock of those left? @JAWS

6 Likes

Get 'em while they’re hot @Agreenpassion ! Trainwreck Meds went out of stock at GLG before mine even finished.

4 Likes

You posted this while I responded to @Agreenpassion ! Seems a few sold out pretty quickly. No accident either.

3 Likes

alien tech f3 cut.

humm …

13 Likes

Is that the same plants?

2 Likes

So then did backing off the nutes a little perk her back up?

3 Likes