Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

So I decided I wanted to investigate Orange Goji by 50State more. I also was looking for a mate to breed my Amnesia Haze to. Decided the fine looking OG male was gonna hit them both.

Going to be about 7 days before I “paint” each female with this pollen. Can I keep it like this for a week, or must I freeze it in the freezer??? I do not know how long it will stay viable like this???

I will cut it in 1/2 with flour, so I do not waste too uch of it, was a pain in the ass getting it.

Hopefully someone her knows and can enlighten me.

Thanks,

Jet

4 Likes

Hola Jetdro

I usually keep it in paper envelop
that I make.
Moisture of any kind is a pollen killer

just put it in small paper envelop
then in a small plastic bag with rice
in the plastic bag is label and put
in to a metal can in the fridge.

Never mx anything with the pollen
the flour deal is not a good thing
cause it may rot easy.

I always carry over a dozen
pollen strain in my fridge. I found
that I can keep it for 2 yrs the way
I do it.

you can freeze it but then make very
small batch cause you cannot take
the pollen in and out of the freezer.
mind you I do small batch all the time
so if one goes bad I don’t loose all.

so far after 100’s of polination I lost
only 1 pouch and it was my fault
I did not let the pollen dry long enough
before bagging it.

Bare

5 Likes

Thank you but I have already “cut” it with flour, and placed in the fridge. Hope I did not screw myslef, lol.
Next time, your way!

2 Likes

Hola Jetdro

Cutting with flour is ok
but just before the pollination
so that way you waste less of it.

Bare

3 Likes

Thought I would take pic’s of perfection, you know, BEFORE I screw it up. NOT much LITFA in me, lol.

Next week a new food gets plumbed in, they shall either thrive like Mofo’s or I will burn n kill em, thinking I did my homework and all will be like a Lunesta commercial.

50State’s Orange Goji 18 days or so in:

Amnesia Haze:

SilverFields:

Napali Pink:

Amnesia Haze:

AK47 x AK47, and WR X AK47: Gifted to me by new member Ole Reynard the Bastage . Made from original breeder pack from the 90’s…yeah, 1990’s, lol. Thanks ole man!!!

4 “Dark Spark” from Mr. Sparkles…YES, ONLY 2 days in the Dixie’s, THEN into gallon pots.

The 4 “Octo” ladies still searching for the Rez, they will find it by end of this week. 1st sign will be stem at dirt level getting THICK!!!

Peace,

Jet

10 Likes

Looking great in there man

2 Likes

Thank you, yours is looking good too! Are the pic’s decent, my monitor is screwed up and look like shit here with a blue hue to everything. In person they are outstanding, hope the pic’s do them some justice???

3 Likes

I don’t notice any blue. Look great to me.

3 Likes

Thanks, was hoping they were ok.

3 Likes

Haha I love the windowtek clone. I have a buddy who used to swear by that method lol. Oldschool, just like my mom clones her houseplants.

I love that seed shot on the rug/towel too. So much green bro. Everything is looking great. I still got about 100 posts to go haha. Just wanted to say that before I lose the thought.

Also those amnesia cuts are looky happy as can be.

4 Likes

A little taste of where they come from tonight

Taste was good so I rolled one

8 Likes

How funny, I am burning one right now, looks EXACTLY like yours, at same point in it too!

3 Likes

Zooming in on the Bud is amazing, needs a touch more resolution and it is a killer pic.
Beautiful Bud, whether it is great or not does not really matter as long as it tastes decent and looks like that huh!

3 Likes

Lol try this one… A bit better… Trichomes falling on my fingers haha

7 Likes

LOL…very cool, hand dandruff :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is it potent? 20 characters wants to know argh lol

2 Likes

It is not bad at all lol still a couple days of hang and a while in the jar but they’ll get better

I’m definitely impaired right now lol I will say that

2 Likes

People always smoke it to soon, me included. It is much better actually dried and cured .
I hang for 14 days and most still need jar time to get decent highs on them and their real flavors.
So if early “wet” samples are even decent, it usually means your gonna like it cured…if any makes it to that point,

5 Likes

Lol well this should as I’m sitting on more than my usual jars and things still coming down soon… but yea… all hung whole and all a few days away from the jars but I checked them today and couldn’t help myself haha

3 Likes

Oh I do it too, but with 5 foot plants it’s no biggie. You will like the Papa’s Punch I think.

2 Likes