Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

OH THANK GOD…I am not about the CBD stuff…zero or less than zero interest in it. I have no aliments, smoke Bud ONLY to get a BUZZ…IF I send you seeds, they are Not CBD rich beans, lol.

NOTHING against them or the folks running them, to each his own,

I WOULD like to try a high 1:1 plant however…like a 8 0r 9 THC and 8 or 9 CBD…Saw someone here with a 1:1 at 8 percent I believe, HAS to be a relaxing strain I would think.

5 Likes

Have plenty of gaps…but they are all in my 12/12 rooms…Will I fuck up if I run then 12/12 under my Gavita’s??? I mean veg under T5 first, then go to a 12/12 room??? Got a clue???

2 Likes

Nope… plenty of ways to run them and 12/12 will just make a stouter plant similar to this one

5 Likes

BUT…I do not want a 9 inch tall finished plant, lol!!! THAT does look EXCELLENT however, lol!!!

3 Likes

Lol it’s more that it was in the solo that that happened… smaller root system and all lol

2 Likes

LMAO…I feel like we are old friends now…was just FUCKING WITH YA…punk!!!

LOL!!

4 Likes

My Juanita is about that, and yes it’s some relaxing smoke. The Terps are what I love about that cultivar though. By buddy always says it reminds him of high school.

5 Likes

Prolly was YOU…!!! Never had any 1:1 THAT HIGH, imagine it is good smoke…

LIKE HIGH SCHOOL>…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tastes and smells like?

1 Like

Flowers and honey… :sunflower: :bee:

6 Likes

COOL…what my Amnesia Haze tastes like…Rose’s n Honey…CooL!!!

2 Likes

The Papa’s Punch , Sugar Punch Gogi came down today. Was dying to see how my little “painted pollen” application had worked. I had hit 2 small branch’s by hand, 6 weeks ago.

Took one of the “top’s” of one of the hit branch’s, to check out my work. Could not have asked for better, wanted a LIGHT pollination, I GOT IT!!! Wanted 100 seeds, will end up really close to that, maybe a touch more but not much more.

The pollination only affected the 2 branch’s, the plants finished beautifully at 64 days.

This is what came out of the small top Bud, they look good too, nice and dark and patterned…:sunglasses:

I have been told that since I pulled the seeds out before the Bud had dried, they CANNOT go into a bag just yet, but need to sit out and “dry” a bit before storage. Figured this glass cup and a cabinet in the kitchen for a few weeks ought to do it.

Did NOT touch the rest of the seed branch’s, just the one “top” to see how seeded it was. VERY lightly seeded, exaclty how I had hoped for!!!

10 Likes

So “test sample” tells me: FULL ON Goji POWER, very stout, in the head. Extremely “dirty” and confusing, with a touch of “RACY” to her at first. Settled into an OMG Im ripped HIGH on 1/3 of the joint I rolled. NOT very functional, and has some body effects after initial WHACK to my head.
Thinking it would induce Paranoia in those susceptible to that feeling(i am NOT, but it was close) and they would have to be careful with it.
This sample was taken a week earlier than Harvest, NO AMBER, 75 percent cloudy.

Cannot put words to the taste n smell yet, sample had no cure and mixed in with HINTS of flavor was a slight bit of 'green" . It did have expansion, and was hard on my lungs too.

Buds are dense, have good weight, and bag appeal will be high, showing lots of color throughout the Bud.

Think I got me a winner here…I will KNOW in a months time…2 weeks hanging, 2 weeks in jar, then I shall hit her again.

GLAD i made some F2’s of this!!

Peace,

Jet

8 Likes

Amnesia Haze standing tall, kicking ass, taking names, fighting with the Orange Goji…lol

She is also still alive and hunting the rez in my Octopot…go find it baby…

The Ak/WR47’s loving life

Hey Mr. Sparkles…you said you could tell good ones EARLY…LMAO. 1 up, next one over just breaking soil(coco) …come on DARK SPARK’s…

6 Likes

Sent me good seeds it appears Toasty…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I can tell now she’s gonna be one of the purple ones based on that yellowy first look, kinda one of the tells of the darker purples

4 Likes

OH DAMN…a purple plant…that sucks…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lol right?

It’s gonna be an awesome grow for sure… glad I’ve got seats lol

1 Like

Should prolly kill it now, we all know purple plants aint no good to smoke, only look at.

Gonna run them in 1 gallon pots, FROM THE GET GO. Come out of my planter thingy into the big 1 gallon.
I have grown decent plants in 1 gallon, course they WERE photo period plants however.

Still not sure where they are going to go. Thinking about pulling down the T5’s once the Octo ladies 'root" and placing a Gavita DE over the top for the veg room. NOT ideal for my Mothers, but what the Hell…

2 Likes

Hey Toasty…gonna be 100 % germ rate by 7 am tomorrow morning

5 Likes