Joheim's ongrowing madness

She is still finishing up. I popped a seed out last week and it was still building its shell, so patiently waiting.

1 Like

Sounds like a hell of a winning streak care to pick some lottery numbers for me?

2 Likes

This is all I seem to have been able to win. Lottery? Your money will go with mine, right out the window.

Standing in the door then looking at the door. Not much room.

6 Likes

On to my babies. I run a near perpetual, no I don’t have it timed perfectly but I haven’t run out of weed in 4 years. As I open room in either of the flower tents I have at least one ready to go.

In the 5x5 under the Ez8 are:
Humbolt’s “Lemongrass” x2 (3-4weeks in flower)
1 “Sweettooth auto” from 5-seeds.com (almost done time unknown)
Tiki Madman’s “Ice Pie” (one week from the flip)
2 Calypso Chem by Heart and Soil
2 MLK4 (a.k.a. MK Ultra) (about 2 weeks from their flip
1 “Widow Bomb” by Bomb Seeds (one week from flip

In the 4x4 are
1 more Calypso Chem
Jinxproof’s “Main Squeeze”
And one I’ve been calling “Cherry-Apple Pielato” pics still to come.

8 Likes

Joheim,

I have some of those Lemongrass seeds also.
Look forward to seeing them grown and of course the smoke report.

Hope you have a safe trip and a great time at @Oldjoints

2 Likes

You are doing pretty good so far. :+1:
My suggestion is continue with the ‘vertical integration’ and swap out the grey shelving unit for a larger ‘wire rack’.

The longer I use them, the more I like them. :+1:
Easy to customize, I have added some plywood panels to mount LED drivers, power bars, AC Infinity T6, LED light strips etc.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Um, I don’t have a gray shelving unit. You talking about my lockers? There isn’t room enough for a shelving unit. There are only 2 lockers.

3 Likes

Sorry, just left of the door, ‘the troll doll’ is on the top shelf.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

What’s he doing with the @DougDawson mascot is the question I’m wondering?

3 Likes

Wow man, I haven’t seen cousin Jenny in years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I figured it had some connection to you .

3 Likes

Oh no, he’s my leprechaun.

I have a friend on another site that won a couple things, I told him he needs to let me borrow the leprechaun. My wife overhears this and a few days later, she hands me an ebay box and says your leprechaun arrived.

Two weeks later, I won the first light.
So yeah, mascot, wee folk, how ever you care to call him, he’s here to help.

7 Likes

I see what you mean, it’s just the top half of a bookshelf who’s bottom half got a physics lesson from a friends dog. It was not strong enough to stop the object in motion.
I could see something like that, definitely more storage.

3 Likes

OK sorry it has been so long for my flower pics but here’s a whole tent pic. Individual shots to follow

10 Likes

Very nice looking in that tent.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you, I try to keep it pretty clean.

I was working with the girls last night and came to the conclusion that I was a moron for not cloning these Lemongrass from Humbolt while they were in veg. So, I’m going to try to monster cropping these two cuts, and should that fail, I’ll try to reveg after harvest.

The two with the buds are the Lemongrass. The others are Ice Pie, Durban Poison, Destination Wedding and one Tropicana Cookies.

4 Likes

Been working with the Littles today. The autos got up potted to their bags, three Blueberry autos gifted from a friend in another site and LSD auto from Costal Mary Seeds! OK, you can’t see the fourth one, she’s over to the side

2 Likes

Just dropping a whole tent pic. 5x5 all stages from 2 weeks into flower to just about ready to harvest.

7 Likes

Sweet man, are those soil or coco and how much are you getting in those Walmart recycle bags? :metal: :metal: :metal: tagged

1 Like