Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Oh wow! Now you got me excited! lol That will definitely get used, as you know! lol

9 Likes

UPDATE ON BEANS!
The beans are going out daily folks, if you are one of the folks that don’t get them today or tomorrow, then you should receive them next week. Except in the case of ‘out-of-country’ orders. Canada, we know takes 2-3 weeks… overseas, that’s a time roll of the dice. But, as always, they find the way to you good folks!
Many thnx, and I appreciate your support, one & all!
There are still some to be mailed, thnx for understanding and patience.

7 Likes

Frosted Cobra X Frankenstein and Fem Island Sweet Skunk blessed my mailbox today. Many thanks @JohnnyPotseed , much appreciated. :v:

8 Likes

Wow! lol That was faster than the usual, this time!

3 Likes

Yeah, that one just flew to me. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

That new stuff looks KILLER. May hafta get me a pack of each to try out. Be after my SSI check hits the bank.
@Andrane very good of you to help out @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

Just potted Fem Frankenstein into her pot for the season, I think it’s a 7gal.

She got a good head start.

15 Likes

Hell yeah, cuz! Outdoors, she’s going to get seriously big! Lovely lady you have going.

4 Likes

Rather than DM each member, a LOT of DMs lol I’m posting here. All orders have been filled and the last few will be mailed Monday. I want to thank all of you for your support!

5 Likes

The garden Fem Frankie.

9 Likes

Hey @Carty, I love how you’ve Fixed the bottom-node Branches at a Set angle there…

Am I guessing at Stability and they are aimed at a Gap in the Canopy…

Subtle bondage, go figure

Nice New strains johnny

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Will you be offering clones for sale this fall/winter? If you are what strains will you have?

2 Likes

I honestly can’t give you much of an answer this early in the year, cuz. I know there’ll always be Frankenstein, that’s the only given I can say. As to any other strains, that remains to be seen, whatever I happen to be running at that time.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for this fall.

1 Like

Looking good do you think that’s going to be a big enough pot ?

The prices on your gear couldn’t be more fair. Kudos brother. I’m working on my lineup now, be a few more months and was wondering what kind of prices I could get for like my Gabagoo…

I have a strain: Frankenstein x UP… gotta be yours huh? lol. any hints… All I know is what you breed is stellar buddy…
PePe Le Blue just won’t stop growing…

17 Likes

The Frankie x UP (Unicorn Poop) should be awesome!

6 Likes

I grew a eight foot Humboldt Dream in it last year. I still have to hide and Guerilla grow. I usually do five gallon bucket’s, they give me some nice plants.

1 Like

“Frankiecorn Turd”!!!

:rofl:

6 Likes