Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

In the past 4 yrs, the wife and myself have grown and smoked, over 250 strains at least.
variety is the spice of life, or so they say lol But in the end after we smoke those, we still reach for Frankie!
I know the numbers, because i have copies of all the monthly reports turned in to OMMA, Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, as well as every crop schedule since 2018 when we first got our commercial license and had to start keeping serious books… it’s easy to go back and count!

10 Likes

I did get a clone off each female plant. Plus I had the one that was a boy and he pollinated one of my girls that was in the same tent. So I have a couple hundred Bloody Monster X Bloody Monster ( does that make the seeds an F1 ? ) Plus I still have some of the originals you gave me and some that I bought on your very first sale. I think I have enough to keep me busy a day or two. LOL

6 Likes

I believe that’s a BloodyMonster BX1 cuz. Glad to hear you got plenty!
I just looked/counted btw lol I got curious…92 crops in just under 48 months with anywhere from 2-3 strains to as many as 10-16, and up to just over 850 plants at once, at the top of our game. Frankie was in about 20-25% of the crops, none were single strain. 310 strains total. We tried to stay as close to harvesting a crop every couple weeks as we could.
All top shelf, but Frankenstein ruled lol

5 Likes

I know why!
Mighty fine smoke, my man, mighty fine indeed.

3 Likes

I know to some, the numbers I’m calling off might seem like a lot lol. But actually we couldn’t compete with the 10k-20k plant farms that turn out hundreds of pounds or more a week. We were comfortable as what is called ‘niche growers’ or ‘craft growers’, small batch, organic, top shelf. Where quality outweighs quantity! To a certain point, that is :wink: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Little late in the morning, but ill take it. This time . . .

4 Likes

Morning OGers. Have a good 'urn.

5 Likes

Mornin’ you sons and daughters o’ bitches!

5 Likes

Mornin all! :smiley:

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

3 Likes

Tops o’ the mornin’ to yooz! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Morning Johnny and all you OG’s. It’s Monday again? This weekend flew by.

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Well it ain’t morning anymore but “good day all” will work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll soon be starting yet another thread lol Twenty20 has chosen me, among 100 growers nationwide, to do a test run on the new pre-release ‘Ogreberry’… I’m looking forward to it.

16 Likes

Nice!!! Is that some thing you applied for or did they grab you out of the blue?

2 Likes

They sent out a call for folks to apply, and chose from the resulting field

4 Likes

I’m growing several of their strains, and also have a few more in seed form. So I was excited at the prospect of maybe getting to test an unreleased auto strain, especially one that looks/sounds so good! lol

4 Likes

Natch! If anyone can do it right it will be you. Rock it, brother!

2 Likes