Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Ogre x Island Strawberry Afghani out of Mendocino. 28%THC
What’s not to like or be curious about? lol

4 Likes

True dat!
I’m excited to see your work on those. Think you will use BBP or go au Naturel?

2 Likes

Naw cuz, lol there’s no chance in hell of my growing anything without BBP again. Short of running out before i can get more ordered…
If I use it on my Frankenstein, well there’s nothing out there more sacred to me. So it gets the treatment! In the end, it’s just another unknown strain that I’ll grow to see what it’s about & how it is. The best way to help it be all it can be is with BBP!

I said this before, I’ve only ever promoted 2 products, Superthrive is a regular in my arsenal, never run out. Now BBP is the second. I’ve used Superthrive for well over 25years, and BBP is another that’ll always be in my arsenal!

I actually rate it’s importance to the plants as well above Superthrive lol A bit more involved in the use, but well worth it!
It has become my #1 thing to use in the growing of Ganja

6 Likes

You’re going to knock that one outta the park Johnny!
They see what you can do for them, I’m guessing that 20 may get whittled down pretty quick!
I’m really happy for you, and I’m sure we’re all going to be cheering you on!!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Finally getting some good weather here.

4 Likes

in the 90s yesterday and same for the next few days here

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

I’ve been checking trichs daily on the next batch up for harvesting, already a week past the ‘due date’. It’s looking like I’ll be chopping by this weekend. I’ll post pics of them of course, lol
I’m sure it was the BBP that has prolonged the life of these girls, an unexpected side effect lol

They could probably go even a bit longer lol But i need the area they occupy and it’s messing with my time schedule to let them go longer. The few days they would go longer wouldn’t yield much more than they already have on em, plus i don’t want the seeds to start dropping!

Which actually, is even more a reason to be amazed at the growth…these were pollinated, and shouldn’t be showing the kind of growth they are lol
So, paint me as one happy camper! lol

8 Likes

Morning everybody!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
JP congratulations on you getting chosen for testing run!

5 Likes

Mornin ladies and gents! Lets go back to bed!

4 Likes

amen to that

3 Likes

Good morning all! Congrats Johnny! I’m looking forward to checking out the new thread. :+1:

3 Likes

Mornin’ y’all! May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

3 Likes

I always knew Twenty20 had good taste! :smiley:

5 Likes

er… or is that taste good?! We’ll see :crazy_face: :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: :crazy_face: :fist:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning Johnny. Looks like another glorious day!

3 Likes