Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

‘Executive decision’ time lol Here’s my thoughts.
First, I pollinated the batch coming out next, so seeds are my primary goal
The extra time these plants are taking, is eating into my schedule.
I’m gonna need the floor space for coming autos already in the pots.
The few more days I could let them go isn’t going to put much more on the buds.
I don’t want any seeds to start dropping, and be lost.
I’m going to be a few days in this harvest, so I start today! lol
While I’ve enjoyed seeing these gals go so far and get so big, there comes a time when I gotta say, alright now, enough is enough. I’m very happy with the results I’m seeing.

Using @BudBusterPro has taken these normal Autos to the next level. moving forward this will be one of the things I take into consideration, when working time schedules for crops.

6 Likes

Do you notice any effect on the flavor from BBP?

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, happy hemp day. Errr hump day.

5 Likes

lol That would be determined after harvesting & curing. I’ve only gave them water this last week to ‘flush’ no more BBP on this batch. I’ve continued BBP on the rest of the plants though.
We’ll see , but like I said… this batch isn’t for smoke but for seeds. So even though I’m certain of some good quality smoke, the crosses are what I was really after.
I have plenty in jars, so no need to’ sneak a bud’ lol

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. I’m intrigued by that stuff, but haven’t made the jump yet.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!!
:earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa:

6 Likes

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning Johnny and all the circus goers

3 Likes

I’m about to work with BBP and my outdoor auto run and have not sprayed yet. As per Bob’s suggestions I will be mixing at a rate of 1ml per 4oz distilled water and misting the plants. I was going to start this on day 14 from seed (aka this sat) and then every 7 days from that point until week 2 of flower.

:smiley:

Oh yeah! MORNING ALL! :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well hell, the past few hours I been in ‘trim jail’ lol First on the chopping block was
‘Magnum’ … the lineage - Legend Orange Apricot F3 X Magnum Opus
Then i took a Strawberry Banana - A genetic cross of Crockett’s Banana Kush and the Strawberry phenotype of Bubble Gum
2 down and 12 to go, but I got to stop and rest.
magnum

whole plant hanging is Strawberry banana

16 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Awesome buds!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, neither one of these is the biguns lol
There are 5 that are past ready. The others will be when I get done with the first 5, or as ready as they’ll ever be lol this dropped out when I was cutting the Magnum, something I was afraid might happen. Them seeds have been growing long enough and are ready to drop out if the plant is disturbed lol

4 Likes

Pete,
Honestly, there is nothing in BBP that is ‘foreign’ to you plant cells, so having an adverse effect on your bud’s ‘taste’ is pretty much impossible,
With over 75 growers now using BBP, I have never heard a single negative comment regarding flavor/taste of treated bud…
That’s just about all I can tell you on the subject!
Good Luck in ALL your grows!
Bob

5 Likes

I’m glad you chimed in here cuz. I wasn’t positive about that, so even though I didn’t think there’d be any difference in the taste, I wasn’t going to answer that until I smoked it myself.
Not to mention, it’s always a good practice to ‘flush’ any plant a week or two before you harvest. To avoid the possibility of adverse taste and such…
Which is what I always do anyhow lol for just over a week now, I’ve not used BBP or any nutrients on the batch coming out… water only

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

And a good morning to you too sir!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Trim jail looks rewarding.

3 Likes